Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gassy1:@BCBudlady ...you have me laughing out loud.

I get nervous belly on plane travel.....:gassy:....hubby says..don't Worry pet...if anyone smells/hears it...I'm sure they'll look back and think it is me.

I got away with it for years....until the time i had a Really Bad one....:gassy:...everyone turned around to Look to see where it had come from...and hubby popped up between the seats and said in a really Loud voice...Well...even I'm not taking the blame for that one... :crying:

I don't eat sugar free chewing gum on flights any more....:headbang:..problem solved.
Lol! I blame my fox hound every chance I get. He doesn’t fly so no beans or sugar free chewing gum for me either when I fly.

Evening @Unique ..fine..but busy.....staff room is buzzing...:blahblah:..how are you..?
That's Good! I am fine also, I seen surgeon on Wedns and the fusion is taken very nicely..He said it was almost completely fused, I have 1 last xray & appt in Dec to be sure it completely fused, then no more having to see him... I'm so happy this surgery was major success!:bong::cheersmate::hippy:

IMG_5616.JPG

Lamb chops and minted small potatoes...hubby must have been feeling flush...:biggrin:..good lamb chops are expensive....

IMG_5623.JPG
IMG_5624.JPG

I over did the prawns.....but they had been defrosted from the day before..I had to cook them.....:headbang:...

Happy Sunday....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back