Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy 8 years ago uncle Lou was facing bank rupt
And he called the bank and told them he was going on dinners and drive ins show and to give him a week. The bank did and the show got him a lot of business.

I'm not surprised @The Elvis DDD is where I learned all my 'Merican cooking....:biggrin:....and started the hankering for a smoker....

IMG_5619.JPG

Have a yorkshire pud....:bighug:..hot from the oven...so don't burn your fingers....:biggrin:

I'm not surprised @The Elvis DDD is where I learned all my 'Merican cooking....:biggrin:....and started the hankering for a smoker....

View attachment 954302

Have a yorkshire pud....:bighug:..hot from the oven...so don't burn your fingers....:biggrin:
Yorkshire pudding is best food on the planet...nice beef fat drippings as the starter. Drag it through some aujus. Enough said. Need to get home fire one up and do a little baking. Currently down South enjoying some kiss ass bbq. (Speaking if not being able to squeeze into the seat on the plane.)

Yorkshire pudding is best food on the planet...nice beef fat drippings as the starter. Drag it through some aujus. Enough said. Need to get home fire one up and do a little baking. Currently down South enjoying some kiss ass bbq. (Speaking if not being able to squeeze into the seat on the plane.)

Ah...you have to be UK @BCBudlady :headbang:..I Thought so when you said Fox Terrier..:biggrin:...but if you know yorky pud with beef dripping..you Have to be...

They are gluten free yorkies...took a bit of fiddling about with the recipe...I got it there.
(cornflour and more egg than normal..:biggrin:..)

They said there would be a bit north/south divide on the weather. My Mother said it was poop NE UK..:headbang:

@Mossy it was so good!! Check it out!

I know where I'm going next time I'm in Memphis. I stopped at Glory Bound Gyros on my way home last week. Nice - Mediterranean food with a southern twist. The stuffed falafel and some of the hummus flavors were interesting.

View attachment 954302

Now that pudding looks much much better than mine. I don't know about you @Mossy but I gain weight every time @The Elvis posts pictures:crying::crying:

Ah...you have to be UK @BCBudlady :headbang:..I Thought so when you said Fox Terrier..:biggrin:...but if you know yorky pud with beef dripping..you Have to be...

They are gluten free yorkies...took a bit of fiddling about with the recipe...I got it there.
(cornflour and more egg than normal..:biggrin:..)

They said there would be a bit north/south divide on the weather. My Mother said it was poop NE UK..:headbang:
English ancestry yes, but live in New England. Lots of us here and used to be many restaurants served “pop overs” here. With changing demographics and focus on clean eating... really have to make my own or go to the one remaining place that still serves them near me.
Fox terrier is a rescue. Such a treasure he is. Scent hounds all the way!

I love Yorkshire pudding that reminds me of Sunday Dinner at Grandma's house when I was a child. A huge roast beef and all the trimmings with a small glass of tomato juice. I will never forget those meals. I try to emulate the meal on Sundays we come close lol. I just cannot make as good a Yorkshire pudding as dear old Grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back