Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet over here fellas. Someone do something crazy!!! Let's see some Lobster Thermidor, Crown Roast with the little 'hats' and some Fondue, with a glass of water for dippin....take it back to 1983 with a little Flanders sauce.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

WTF has this thread died? Nobody has post tasty treats in over a week. It's Saturday and time to make groceries. I come here for some new ideas on what to put on the menu for this week and what do I see - nada. @Mossy, @The Elvis, @Dr.Bubbles, @Dudeski, @bushmasterar15, @Cotton46, @BCBudlady, @midIN, and anybody that i forgot, come on now give it up. I know somebody ate something tasty this week. :crying::crying:

WTF has this thread died? Nobody has post tasty treats in over a week. It's Saturday and time to make groceries. I come here for some new ideas on what to put on the menu for this week and what do I see - nada. @Mossy, @The Elvis, @Dr.Bubbles, @Dudeski, @bushmasterar15, @Cotton46, @BCBudlady, @midIN, and anybody that i forgot, come on now give it up. I know somebody ate something tasty this week. :crying::crying:
I got something poppin in the works for tonight. Its only 9:20am here right now, so it's gonna be awhile.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Morning DB yeah 8:20 here and I'm working on it too. Trying to decide. Maybe some lemon butter garlic chicken on the grill, or perhaps a mixed mess o kabobs on the grill. Got a hankering for the cold weather comfort soups, stews, and chilies but still too hot down here for that. Got to stick the grill for now.

Looks like I might get a couple of days of cool weather soon. Going up to your neck of the woods again. Not the same place as last time but close. Don't remember the name but up state NY on lake Erie near the PA border. Sure enjoyed it last time I was up there.

Man I've grilled all week and didn't take pics but I did find these on the web I wanna add a stop to this place on vacation or get really stoned this winter and make them for our stoner only holiday get together some friends and I have every year. Always some crazy good food there. Anyone every eat buckeye candies? Or Tea Rings (giant cinnamon roll with all the goodies on it like ice cream does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181006-010627.png
    Screenshot_20181006-010627.png
    522.2 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back