Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is hungry??? I'm down on beale st chilling inside BB kings diner pup. Looking at his stage he once played that Gibson guitar.
20181007_132806.jpg
1538937907375528768977.jpg

Are you guys all in Memphis??? If anyone remembered, I made a post with a dozen or so legendary foods from their prime locations, and some BBQ in Memphis was on that list...and BBs on Bealle on top of that?? That's a super legendary music venue and food joint. How is it....is it worthy of all the hype???

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

I think we should all plan a growers lunching.. :pass:

Oh yeah like a mini convention - that would be cool.

Are you guys all in Memphis??? If anyone remembered, I made a post with a dozen or so legendary foods from their prime locations, and some BBQ in Memphis was on that list...and BBs on Bealle on top of that?? That's a super legendary music venue and food joint. How is it....is it worthy of all the hype???

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Naw, I'm about 400 miles south of Memphis. @The Elvis is a couple of hours north of me. @Dudeski is also to my north but not sure where.

Beale Street always reminded me of Bourbon St. in New Orleans or 6th St. in Austin, lots of good music and some good eats too. I liked the music and memorabilia at BBs. The food was ok but nothing to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back