Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect timing for fall football season! Gonna try your recipe next weekend and invite my friends. Sadly no GWK on the shelf for the appetizer. Forgotten Cookies, 4AM, 3BOG, and Strawberry Nug will be offered instead. Waiting not so patiently for the rerelease of GWK.
May need a bigger vessel than what I have . My husband will be thrilled I’m not spending on more seeds, soil, lighting equipment but more cooking apparatus!
Awesome. I've been meaning to properly document this recipe for years...this was the perfect platform to make that happen. Do take pics and let me know how it all turns out. Biggest thing is don't skimp on the ingredients and keep an eye on it so ya don't burn it. Other than the prep it's super simple though. Have fun....those are some badass strains.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Awesome. I've been meaning to properly document this recipe for years...this was the perfect platform to make that happen. Do take pics and let me know how it all turns out. Biggest thing is don't skimp on the ingredients and keep an eye on it so ya don't burn it. Other than the prep it's super simple though. Have fun....those are some badass strains.

Yes thanks. Try to be a good hostess.. something for everyone..lol. I’m an Indica lover but grew the FC for the Sativa lovers.
Really like the combo of peppers and dried chili . Gonna be a winner for sure! Thanks again.

Yes thanks. Try to be a good hostess.. something for everyone..lol. I’m an Indica lover but grew the FC for the Sativa lovers.
Really like the combo of peppers and dried chili . Gonna be a winner for sure! Thanks again.
Ohh yeah....the rainbow pepper medley is the centerpiece of this dish. Honestly, the peppers are what dictates this dish getting started and are an integral component. Without fail I go pepper shopping before I put a single item in the cart. The rest of the stuff is easy. Last fall, chili literally came knocking to me, in the form of a friend and a bag of homegrown assorted peppers knocking on the door. Bam. Let's do a round. I think the pepper total yesterday was about $8 or $9. Another $17 for the meat, and about $16 for the three bottles of gourmet chili powder and cumin. The rest is all pretty reasonable.

I had to go to uncle lous for wet chicken wings.
20180923_125439.jpg
20180923_122359.jpg

I'm coming to live with you for a week @Dr.Bubbles ....but only for a week.....or I'll never fit in the plane seat on the way back......:chef:

Happy Sunday everyone....:bighug:
Not to worry. After all those beans... well.. your neighbors would happily make room for you. Eat up.

Not to worry. After all those beans... well.. your neighbors would happily make room for you. Eat up.

:gassy1:@BCBudlady ...you have me laughing out loud.

I get nervous belly on plane travel.....:gassy:....hubby says..don't Worry pet...if anyone smells/hears it...I'm sure they'll look back and think it is me.

I got away with it for years....until the time i had a Really Bad one....:gassy:...everyone turned around to Look to see where it had come from...and hubby popped up between the seats and said in a really Loud voice...Well...even I'm not taking the blame for that one... :crying:

I don't eat sugar free chewing gum on flights any more....:headbang:..problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back