Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ultra denk Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake brownies from scratch. No box. Baker's dark chocolate bar. My daughter made this terrific dessert:
img_2528-jpg.945754

Aghhhhhh......I've just passed my 4 pm sweetie time...with nothing to munch in the house.................aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....it looks Superb..........:drool:

I buy the liver for dog treats...pigs liver......only 2.98 euros a kilo...almost 2 lbs...:headbang:...every time I cook it me and hubby eat some...and the dogs glower at us...:biggrin:

OMG @Dr.Bubbles ..it does...I'll not be able to unsee that now.....:bravo:

Afternoon @Duckster ...I Love chicken livers too.......:headbang:...I used to do them on toast for hubby...when we still had toast...:nono:...flash fried..touch of salt..squeeze of lemon...yummmm......

With a lot of traditional Spanish food lots of the old fashioned ingredients are still to be found in the local shops...like all the offals ...chicken carcasses..pigs feet....etc...

Local stores carry all kinds of weird stuff - livers, gizzards, chitterlings, goat, pigs feet, etc. I even saw packages of chicken feet at the local feet at the local WalMart. I can't for the life of me think of what a person would do with chicken feet.:shrug: VooDoo perhaps:crying:

Local stores carry all kinds of weird stuff - livers, gizzards, chitterlings, goat, pigs feet, etc. I even saw packages of chicken feet at the local feet at the local WalMart. I can't for the life of me think of what a person would do with chicken feet.:shrug: VooDoo perhaps:crying:

They eat them like potato chips/crisps

That looks like some catfish with a cornmeal breading....at least to these eyes. What ya order?

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff
It is you Got good eye's, it's a local place here catfish dinner out for a bike ride and this hit the spot!!! Fish Baked potato with sour cream and lots of butter and pinto brown beans with lots of salt lol but was very nice meal✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back