Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't go wrong with enchiladas. Someone.....maybe you?...was talking about crazy Mexican food as a Last Rites kinda thing a few weeks ago. Are you dying dude??? Someone had a Labor Day party...I didn't. [emoji26] I even got fucked because of Labor Day. So last night, me and the nurse practitioner we're wanting a killer burger in the charcoal. Bison!!! And what goes better with Bison Burgers on Brioche than Beer Battered Bonion Brings??? Nothing!! Except for BEER!! Bison Burgers on Brioche w/ Beer Battered Onion Rings and Beers!!! Yes..... except.....the fuckin store is OUT of Bison!!! So I hadda settle for Angus Broiche Burgers with Beer Battered Badboys and Beers...AND I DIDNT EVEN GET A PICTURE BEYOND THIS!!! What a fool I am!!!!!!!!!!!!
304e9b413be851b233f612e081be1b7f.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Oh yeah that was me. No not dying, least not that I'm aware of. Not really a party only six of us. I just go a bit crazy with the cooking on the weekend. I been blaming this thread but TBH I've been doing this for years but this thread does give me some fresh ideas. Today it's chicken on the grill with a lemon, butter, garlic sauce and some grilled vegies on sticks. Red and yellow bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and onion. Maybe some baked taters with fresh chives.

I got to ask - What is the purpose of the dimple in the center of the burger?

Oh yeah that was me. No not dying, least not that I'm aware of. Not really a party only six of us. I just go a bit crazy with the cooking on the weekend. I been blaming this thread but TBH I've been doing this for years but this thread does give me some fresh ideas. Today it's chicken on the grill with a lemon, butter, garlic sauce and some grilled vegies on sticks. Red and yellow bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and onion. Maybe some baked taters with fresh chives.

I got to ask - What is the purpose of the dimple in the center of the burger?
Try it. Not such a big deal with little burgers, but those are 8oz monsters. The dimple is a little cheffy trick to keep the burger from shrinking in. I've had thick burgers shrink back a full inch or more. This prevents that. The bigger the burger the bigger the dimple. Your next dinner sounds right up my alley.....I love a nice garlic butter lemon sauce as it packs a ton of flavor and keeps things looking shiny and perfect, and it doesn't cover up the meat taste too much. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I love sweet and sticky meat off the grill, like chicken and pork chops. But other times you want the natural flavor to poke out a little more, and that's where the shiny trifecta is boss. Throw a little parmesan in there for an extra flavor layer and it also makes the sauce a little thicker and stickier...it's pretty much the old Shrimp Scampi recipe from Red Lobster. When they did shit from scratch, and there was a HUGE line out the door with an hour wait every night. RL isn't even close to what it used to be. It's a shame. Ohh well, just gotta make it yourself now.

Try it. Not such a big deal with little burgers, but those are 8oz monsters. The dimple is a little cheffy trick to keep the burger from shrinking in. I've had thick burgers shrink back a full inch or more. This prevents that. The bigger the burger the bigger the dimple. Your next dinner sounds right up my alley.....I love a nice garlic butter lemon sauce as it packs a ton of flavor and keeps things looking shiny and perfect, and it doesn't cover up the meat taste too much. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I love sweet and sticky meat off the grill, like chicken and pork chops. But other times you want the natural flavor to poke out a little more, and that's where the shiny trifecta is boss. Throw a little parmesan in there for an extra flavor layer and it also makes the sauce a little thicker and stickier...it's pretty much the old Shrimp Scampi recipe from Red Lobster. When they did shit from scratch, and there was a HUGE line out the door with an hour wait every night. RL isn't even close to what it used to be. It's a shame. Ohh well, just gotta make it yourself now.

My life long celeb lady crush. Rachel Ray taught me the dimple trick with burgers! Great burger tip.
Especially when slow smoking burgers!
Cheers bubs

My life long celeb lady crush. Rachel Ray taught me the dimple trick with burgers! Great burger tip.
Especially when slow smoking burgers!
Cheers bubs
Rachel Ray is Delish AND Nutrish

Another thing you can do is get a flower type burger press. Instead of pucks, this thing spits out petalled burgers and they finish almost round. Friendly's Colossal Burgers are like this and it works just as well if not better. My buddy used to fry bologna in a pan and he would slit the edges north, south, east and west... It looked like a round Celtic Cross when it was done cooking... like West Coast Choppers logo.

Figured it was something like that but have never seen it before. Will have to give it a go next time I do burgers on the grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back