Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick pan fried chicken sammich with melty Swiss and some fried ham. Had leftover thin ham slices from the party on Monday, and got em a tad crispy kinda like bacon. The whole thing tasted like a proper delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu in sandwich form. Along with a dot of that magic mac salad. Also grabbed some corn last night for steaming. Came from a different farm market, but it's just as good, only smaller. I LOVE me some pussy corn holders....lol.....what about y'all? Holder or naked? Also, rotate/twist or typewriter style? Let's get into it...

I'm a twisty bitch with my holders....so is Nurse Bubbbb.
d3210716f1278ac3a07123318e9743ab.jpg
dfd6687bc9e23ccc359eaaf63aeb9749.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Chicken, swiss, and ham - sounds like chicken cordon bleu to me. It all looks very tasty.

As for the corn - not to picky - sometimes a typewriter, sometimes a rotator, sometimes just random. We have some holders but those are for the grandkids. Always lots of butter, salt, and pepper. Sometimes I add some "Slap yo mama" to spice things up:fire:

Cheese bread, butter, marmite, cheese, canna butter, chorizo with a marinara sauce.
04faf992867be1b681fb5c3bfc461e3c.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Bangin ass chicken n steak!
Hickory smoke added to the coals. Just foily pouch quick smoke .
But a nice turn out
Neighborhood kids all came running lol
IMG_20180901_195301.jpg
IMG_20180901_195251.jpg
IMG_20180901_195236.jpg
IMG_20180901_195301.jpg
IMG_20180901_195251.jpg
IMG_20180901_195236.jpg

Bangin ass chicken n steak!
Hickory smoke added to the coals. Just foily pouch quick smoke .
But a nice turn out
Neighborhood kids all came running lol
View attachment 947243 View attachment 947244 View attachment 947245 View attachment 947243 View attachment 947244 View attachment 947245
Now there's some proper chicken bro...looks downright phenomenal. That's the sign that says this chicken has no weird slimy meat and weirdo connective tissue

Enchilada extravaganza night. I made a pan of beef, and pan of chicken, a pan of cheese, and a pan of cheese and jalapeno. Was only able to get a pic of this one. I took them out of the oven and everyone started serving themselves while I was getting the camera. Everyone seemed to like them - there were no leftovers.

IMG_3137.JPG

Enchilada extravaganza night. I made a pan of beef, and pan of chicken, a pan of cheese, and a pan of cheese and jalapeno. Was only able to get a pic of this one. I took them out of the oven and everyone started serving themselves while I was getting the camera. Everyone seemed to like them - there were no leftovers.

View attachment 947714
Can't go wrong with enchiladas. Someone.....maybe you?...was talking about crazy Mexican food as a Last Rites kinda thing a few weeks ago. Are you dying dude??? Someone had a Labor Day party...I didn't. [emoji26] I even got fucked because of Labor Day. So last night, me and the nurse practitioner we're wanting a killer burger in the charcoal. Bison!!! And what goes better with Bison Burgers on Brioche than Beer Battered Bonion Brings??? Nothing!! Except for BEER!! Bison Burgers on Brioche w/ Beer Battered Onion Rings and Beers!!! Yes..... except.....the fuckin store is OUT of Bison!!! So I hadda settle for Angus Broiche Burgers with Beer Battered Badboys and Beers...AND I DIDNT EVEN GET A PICTURE BEYOND THIS!!! What a fool I am!!!!!!!!!!!!
304e9b413be851b233f612e081be1b7f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back