Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Peking duck too, have you eat Rougamo? the Chinese homburg.
View attachment 948059
It looks like a Egg McMuffin inside a envelope. I would take a big ole bite. Those hairy belly sticks are crazy looking, I would try one though, why not....they certainly spent some time and effort crafting it, and it looks spectacular as a group. That looks like classic Asian street food. I've learned from Andrew Zimmern that the street is where to eat when in a foreign land. He is not wrong, especially in Asia. More pics please, good start.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

I have to try fried insects before I die, it's just the opportunity has never presented itself.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I have to try fried insects before I die, it's just the opportunity has never presented itself.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
In southern China, many people eat fried insects, such as cicada pupa.

It looks like a Egg McMuffin inside a envelope. I would take a big ole bite. Those hairy belly sticks are crazy looking, I would try one though, why not....they certainly spent some time and effort crafting it, and it looks spectacular as a group. That looks like classic Asian street food. I've learned from Andrew Zimmern that the street is where to eat when in a foreign land. He is not wrong, especially in Asia. More pics please, good start.

the pie is pork stuffing. This is a special food of Shaanxi, China. Shaanxi is an ancient city. Many emperors in Chinese history established their country there. My University was there.

eating dumpling now:biggrin:yummy:eyebrows:
IMG_1035.JPG

I was thinking of you guys over in the EU today. Been binging on Banged Up Abroad on YouTube (It's the European version of Locked Up Abroad on Nat Geo, usually about folks getting caught smuggling one of two highly valuable powders) and it turns out the word of the day is "Dodgy". I have heard that word over a dozen times today from this show. Even Nurse B heard it and repeated it, saying how much she appreciates the word, and why don't we use words like that? I don't think I've ever used it in my life, but I'm gonna make a serious effort in attempting to make it part of my vocabulary.

On a much tastier note, we made some hot Italian Sausages for supper with peppers n onions on potato rolls, and a homemade broccoli cream sauce noodle side along with a beer from the dodgy brewery down the road. Cheers.
e084d0baa1cc054c6ea3e41a9d787846.jpg
4e89ef0ccf4900b152d44d165d311457.jpg

Do you eat out every day? Reminds me of some of the authentic Chinese food from Chinatown in Toronto. Nothing like Chinese takeout. I was there for a couple months and tried all kinds of authentic Asian dishes. Half of them didn't even speak English so we had to do a lot of pointing....lol. Talk about some amazing food though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back