Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dummy kayabassasas pic never came through.
e2273754b136f88ac95789a24cea9867.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Grilling steak in the rain..with chimichurri..
View attachment 944533
Really glad to see you getting your money's worth outta that grill. EVERYONE should have at least one grill if not 3 or 4.

Why do I do this? Get up and smoke a couple of bowls while catching up on AFN threads. Read postings on this thread, a major drool factor kicks in. And of course I do this BEFORE I am supposed to go make the weekly groceries and I seem to do this every week. Glutton for punishment:shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Instead of a what do you have left in the store cupboard meal...we have a what do you have in the garden coz you haven't been shopping meal....

Hey Salsa.....

No..:biggrin:....that kind.......

View attachment 944207

Yes...you see a frozen avocado half....:biggrin:.....if I buy fresh they normally go off afore I use them...so I have frozen.

You can defrost them in the microwave.....BUT....I chop them frozen...much easier to dice....and I actually Like the deep cold chunks in the salsa to contrast with the chilli heat..........:headbang:..top tip..:biggrin:

We were 40C with humidity...so hubby just wanted something small to eat.....you can understand the Spanish tapas culture when you know what the heat is like...

View attachment 944214

Pep up your pork.........:biggrin:

I got to ask What is the long skinny green pepper? serrano? What are the things just beneath it? What kind of pepper is the pale green one?

Some good ole fashioned BFD. I don't eat much breakfast, maybe a bagel or a bowl of Granola Raisin Bran if I'm lucky. I'm more of a easy small lunch and scratch dinner kinda guy. This is BFD, so I made it tasty cakes. Some Yukon Gold skillet potatoes and onions from that farmer down the road, vertical thick cut slab bacon, whole grain white toast and 3 eggs over easy. BFD is breakfast for dinner in case ya haven't figured that out yet. About to head back to Farmer Fred's little roadside stand for some more of that ultra addicting sweet corn. Lol. This is now me from the future and the eagle has landed. I repeat, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED....meaning I got me a six pack of them chunkers. Maybe do em on the grill later. Pics to follow!!!
755c552b5872f4b450ee6a7db0919044.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back