Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like an alternative chicken French. Except white wine instead of dry Sherry, and flour breaded instead of egg dipped...which I much prefer anyway. That's a good recipe. You can even show off at the end by getting the wine hot first and splashing it onto a screaming hot corner and flambe that shit to the ceiling. Chicks dig it, your boys will wish they could do it. Rockstar all the way....lol. That would be killer over a wild mushroom risotto with some glazed carrots on the side.

:glutton: Cook me it..........I'm Starving..................

Instead of a what do you have left in the store cupboard meal...we have a what do you have in the garden coz you haven't been shopping meal....

Hey Salsa.....

No..:biggrin:....that kind.......

IMG_5447.JPG

Yes...you see a frozen avocado half....:biggrin:.....if I buy fresh they normally go off afore I use them...so I have frozen.

You can defrost them in the microwave.....BUT....I chop them frozen...much easier to dice....and I actually Like the deep cold chunks in the salsa to contrast with the chilli heat..........:headbang:..top tip..:biggrin:

We were 40C with humidity...so hubby just wanted something small to eat.....you can understand the Spanish tapas culture when you know what the heat is like...

IMG_5448.JPG

Pep up your pork.........:biggrin:

Instead of a what do you have left in the store cupboard meal...we have a what do you have in the garden coz you haven't been shopping meal....

Hey Salsa.....

No..:biggrin:....that kind.......

View attachment 944207

Yes...you see a frozen avocado half....:biggrin:.....if I buy fresh they normally go off afore I use them...so I have frozen.

You can defrost them in the microwave.....BUT....I chop them frozen...much easier to dice....and I actually Like the deep cold chunks in the salsa to contrast with the chilli heat..........:headbang:..top tip..:biggrin:

We were 40C with humidity...so hubby just wanted something small to eat.....you can understand the Spanish tapas culture when you know what the heat is like...

View attachment 944214

Pep up your pork.........:biggrin:

Mmmm spot on!! What time is dinner??

Last day of the belly pork...I Promise....:coffee:..it is getting a bit like a turkey at xmas...

IMG_5451.JPG

Not enough to slice for two....so we are going for the dice it and bulk out the protein.....:pass:

IMG_5457.JPG

Plus chick peas and boiled eggs....little bit of cottage cheese...balsamic....:chef:..olive oil..apple vinegar...honey.........getting there..

IMG_5460.JPG

Last day of the belly pork...I Promise....:coffee:..it is getting a bit like a turkey at xmas...

View attachment 944259

Not enough to slice for two....so we are going for the dice it and bulk out the protein.....:pass:

View attachment 944260

Plus chick peas and boiled eggs....little bit of cottage cheese...balsamic....:chef:..olive oil..apple vinegar...honey.........getting there..

View attachment 944261
That's purdy. Poppin colors...nice pic. I made some takeout style Chinese noodle dish last night with some matchstick carrots and some little pork strips that were leftovers from earlier this week. I actually used a Yakisoba noodle pack, terriyaki, rice wine vinegar, some Chinese 5 spice, ginger, matchstick carrots and onions and some super high heat. I've never done anything like this before, but it was downright phenomenal. That guy next door is a 24 hour Italian dressing and garlic marinated, pounded,forked and super trimmed piece of chicken off the Weber with a spicy brown mustard and Sriracha barbeque sauce. We were gonna round out the dinner with a few ears of that monster stellar corn from the farmer down the road, but he was closed up by the time we got there. :( [emoji26] I was upset. That corn is addicting as fuck and it is absolutely PERFECT, and would have capped this meal off lovely. We both were all about the noodley oodlies...gotta do that one again soon.

And that little doggie, is as NB calls it: "Kaya Bassa". I more of a traditionalist, so I just call it Kielbasa or Polish Sausage. Either way, we had some leftover sauerkraut from Johnsonville Brat day, and that Guilden's Spicy Brown Mustard (which I NEVER put on a sammich...until this week) and a lonely potato roll. Kayabasa with spicy brown and sauerkraut on a potato roll is an amazing thing. The flavors work so well together. Try it. Seriously. I didn't like kraut and certainly wasn't putting mustard on my sammich....and yet here I am. It's REALLY good and crazy addicting. Notice even heavier on the kraut and Yella stuff than last time....lol
e23df36ea272b732febf2ee3b93d95f9.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back