Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm in the US BTW, down near the big easy. Wow 2 lb would be a really big crappie for me. Never seen a 3-4 lb bluegill. Ah carp - nasty fishes - but I guess they serve some purpose in the big picture but I'm not sure what. If you have muskie and pike, you have got to be way north of me.
Carp are eaten loads in France, but it's a dyslexic spelling away from crap.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

20180822_173413.jpg
20180822_183847.jpg
20180822_210135.jpg

You can do this over brown rice.

Saute'ed dish. To be done one portion at a time, as more in the pan make for a more "floury" tasting dish.

Prepare 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock. This is for one person. tenderized scalloped chicken.

Peppa your chicken. that's right "push it", then dredge in flower, get the flour in really well.
you will need a tablespoon of:
Olive Oil, chopped Green Onions,
a sliced mushroom, or two if they are small, (you don't want too much moisture, so the drier the better).
tsp. chopped fresh garlic
1/4 cup of white wine

This should take five minutes tops, each.
Heat the Oil to a hot temp, but not burning. Drop your chickens into the oil, brown, and turn. Then add the mushrooms, onions and garlic, as soon as the chickens are brown, stir the mixture, until the garlics brown and the veggies are cookiing. Add the wine, let it cook down until half, and add half the chicken stock (add more as needed to make a chowdery consistancy). let that simmer for a minute or two and stir, and pour over rice. As you are cooking, check for taste, if you still taste the alcohol, simmer more until you don't.

Options are:
chopped tomatoes,
1/2 tsp Lemon
chopped basil.

View attachment 943889
That's like an alternative chicken French. Except white wine instead of dry Sherry, and flour breaded instead of egg dipped...which I much prefer anyway. That's a good recipe. You can even show off at the end by getting the wine hot first and splashing it onto a screaming hot corner and flambe that shit to the ceiling. Chicks dig it, your boys will wish they could do it. Rockstar all the way....lol. That would be killer over a wild mushroom risotto with some glazed carrots on the side. Yum. I missed out on all the Gulf fish talking. Offshore in the gulf has the tastiest fish on the planet...like Grouper, Durado (Mahi-Mahi, Dolphin), Yellow Fin, Red Snapper....and let's not forget everyones favorite bay fish the mighty Flounder. I love Florida fishing.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Oh I'm in the US BTW, down near the big easy. Wow 2 lb would be a really big crappie for me. Never seen a 3-4 lb bluegill. Ah carp - nasty fishes - but I guess they serve some purpose in the big picture but I'm not sure what. If you have muskie and pike, you have got to be way north of me.
Yes I am North of u Prolly.

Crappie, Bluegill and Perch, all delicious! Perch my fav.
Yeah...I really like Crappies from private ponds and the old iron ore beds along NY 104. No mercury from the lake, decent 1lb size. I have caught some monster 14"+ perch up in the 1000 Islands. Some decent Northerns too, with 44" being my personal best out of about a dozen total in my life. The all time smelliest fish I have ever encountered bar none. Slimy too. They will stink and slime your whole boat up just in the 90sec or so it takes to get em under control without bleeding and get a pic. They will actively try to bite you too. It's cute. They want you dead. They are NOTORIOUS for following your lure RIGHT TO THE BOAT and not grabbing it, especially the REALLY big and old 25lb+ grandpas pikes. A super fun and stinky fish species to get under your belt. Never caught a Muskie though...or a tuna...one day.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back