Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Garden
Ok so I have got to ask - what does it mean in the UK? Seems harmless enough in the US. Funny she would punch the grandson, although I have been tempted to punch a few parents for not making their &#$^@ children behave. Maybe the same thing in reverse.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Last meal I was thinking of eating in a great restaurant and enjoying the occasion but if I was sat in a cold dark room alone it would be different. Last meal would be cheese and marmite toastie with infused coconut oil and then a bucket of hot wings with blue cheese dressing and jalapeño poppers.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@Duckster Is that a breed of Bream fish?

Depends on which "bream" you mean. The "common bream" is a European freshwater fish that is in the same family as carp and minnows - no relation. The other "bream" normally spelled brim, is part of the sunfish family, along with crappie, blue gill, perch, large mouth bass, and a bunch of others. All native to north America. I don't mess with most of these because they are no usually very big. I don't fool with bones, so the only fin fish that I will eat has to be filleted. Not much of a fillet on a perch:crying::crying:

Depends on which "bream" you mean. The "common bream" is a European freshwater fish that is in the same family as carp and minnows - no relation. The other "bream" normally spelled brim, is part of the sunfish family, along with crappie, blue gill, perch, large mouth bass, and a bunch of others. All native to north America. I don't mess with most of these because they are no usually very big. I don't fool with bones, so the only fin fish that I will eat has to be filleted. Not much of a fillet on a perch:crying::crying:
I like skin fish.. scale fish is ok.. any fish with skin yummy!!

Is Sac-a-lait French influenced by how u pronounce it?

Not sure what your asking. The name came from one of the American Indian tribes. Sakli, sakla, sakle, or something like that. It meant trout. The Cajun French some how changed that into sac-a-lait pronounced sak-uh-ley. I think the literal translation is "milk sack" or "milk bag". God only knows why they used that phase, maybe because it sounded like the word the Indians used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back