Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mossy (for me anyway). Last Meal List does sound a bit more palatable, of course in this day and age, just about anything would considered offensive by somebody.

Afternoon @Duckster :bighug:..1.30 pm here...

Cheers...we'll keep it at Last Meal then....:d5:..I nearly said Last Supper then I realised I might offend a whole 'nother crowd...

I hear you...:headbang:...

Oh that would a hard choice - there are sooooooooo many foods that I love. I guess I would go with a smorgasbord of Tex-Mex. Tacos, tamales, enchiladas, flautas, green chili rellenos, and the list goes on and on!

Yes..that is what I Thought...hard to pin down...:headbang:...

If I knew I was going to be dead fast enough for the pain not to kick in I'd go all wheat..simple tastes.

Fresh bread and lurpak...dry cured bacon sani...cheese & onion toastie..the smell Haunts my nose & my taste buds......fresh soft boiled eggs and toast soldiers...heaven...greggs cheese & onion pastie..sausage roll and a jammy donut.........

1335135_1.jpg

have to be from greggs..nothing else compares...:drool:..ah man...I'm killing myself.....oh..how could I forget a savaloy dip............
I'd have to make myself sick & start again....:crying:

Not if I have ever had haggis possibly once in Argentina. A workmate told me to try some of his appetizer. When I asked what it was, he just said try it. Which I interpret as "If I told you what it is, you wouldn't eat it" :crying: When I asked again after I had eaten it, he still couldn't tell me because he did not know the English word for it. The best he could come up with was "guts".:yoinks:

Same kind of idea as black pudding..using every last thing off an animal including the blood...more barley and herbs....:headbang:

Well my list is so long they would have to extend my execution for another year. Be a big basket of fresh crappie filets in there and deer steak, with a white wine elk steak with mushrooms and onions, and carmeled truffles on top.

What are crappies @midIN ...?

You Buds know I'm meant to be working on the garden...getting the washing done.....?........not drooling on the keyboard....:drool:

You Buds know I'm meant to be working on the garden...getting the washing done.....?........not drooling on the keyboard....:drool:
Google Crappie fishing, best USA table panfish IMO there is here. Is an addictive hobby, like almost worse than gardening, ok it's worse not gonna lie, it's cost me almost 15k just for the pole barn to store my gear in.

@Mossy trying to post pics for ya, but my phone just decided to take all 11k worth of photos and make on file all of a sudden.

Got it Cheers @midIN

You will be in good company..there are lots of fishermen in here...and the staff room....:headbang:

Nope @The Elvis ..that doesn't ring a bell...:headbang:..it was in the newspaper the other day..but I Forgot....:doh:..it's me age...
Funnel cakes are an American thing probably Stolen from Europe long ago... its really just waffle batter poured into a funnel then into hot grease!! then they put lots of powder suger and other stuff on it... you can buy them at the fair... once a year..
Its to hot outside aunty!!!! Here ill check... 96F with a RO of 81 its about to rain or it will later... this is some real heat!!! :fire:

The are a fresh water fish. Also known by several other names around the country. Sac-a-lait is the most common name in my area.

Know you mean - I need one of those water proof keyboards!:rofl:

Funnel cakes are an American thing probably Stolen from Europe long ago... its really just waffle batter poured into a funnel then into hot grease!! then they put lots of powder suger and other stuff on it... you can buy them at the fair... once a year..

Its to hot outside aunty!!!! Here ill check... 96F with a RO of 81 its about to rain or it will later... this is some real heat!!! :fire:

Funnel cakes always reminded me of the Fry Bread that I used to get when I lived out west. The Indians made it in a skillet like you would a funnel cake. You usually had the option to add refried beans to it. Plop a mess of beans in the middle and fold in half - instant fry bread and bean sandwich. Add a little salt - heaven.

Well that sux for you bro. You relocate to a legal state and you're still sweating yer ass off. Only a high of 92 today here no rain yet but will probably have some out typical afternoon thunderstorms though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back