Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some time ( plus coffee and joints) before I like to eat in the morning...
I tend to make up for it with supper..:smoking:

Me too...:headbang:..I swear it was work...you had to get everyone set up in the morning afore you got your break...habit...

I don't really do supper... unless I have the munchies...you see a pattern developing here....:crying:

If I eat late I won't sleep....:biggrin:..that was hubby last night...he wanted to eat at 9.30 pm..if I'd eaten that late I wouldn't sleep.

I'm looking at the plate trying to spot the gravy..and then found out the white sauce was gravy.

In the UK...if it is not brown..it is not gravy....:biggrin:...
I looove brown gravy and white gravy also.. Its about that southern comfort food options:eyebrows:.. i like white gravy on my chicken but only brown on my rice or mash potatoes.
I also like red gravy!!! its made with tomatoes or we call it tomato gravy...:toke:
@Mossy is red gravy a thing in the UK?

This is red gravy over a omelet with cooked potatoes and french bread...:chef:
red-gravy.jpg

Biscuits and white sausage gravy!!:pass:
OldRecipe_500x350_Sausage-Gravy-and-Biscuits_xNAW12c.png

Last edited:
BTW...hubby arrived home nissed as a pewt.............:nono:..fell asleep in 5 minutes...
Aunty.. we are Men... Thats a hard thing to be... we get stuck in the moment and none of us have a feelings detector, women do.. we also dont think about anything we cant see with our eyes.
If its out of the sight its out of the mind.. I have learned in a relationship to forgive, forget and overlook things about once a week and i need this from her about everyday..
because im a man.. and i dont "think" :biggrin: But I'm trying and I'm trying to remember ladies feelings..
image051-12.gif~c200

I also like red gravy!!! its made with tomatoes or we call it tomato gravy...:toke:
@Mossy is red gravy a thing in the UK?

No @The Elvis ...:bighug:..we would call that tomato sauce.......:biggrin:

Day late..but...hey...

IMG_5433.JPG

Belly pork..carrot..onion..gravy...yorkshire pudding and mushy peas.....:d5:..I Love mushy peas....

1 slice of meat and 1 yorkshire pudding on the plate is set aside for dog tax....:biggrin:...to share between the two dogs..

I Love garden peas for breakfast when they are in season....just a kilo of peas....for me...and the dog tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back