Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only been to Barcelona, many years ago, I loved the Goudi, I think it is, architecture
emoji106.png
it was san gerias????? The drink????? And hash and beer on the beach, sold to us by the same young fellow, who was incidentally selling post cards as well

Nuggets

Sounds Ideal @thegavfrog .............:headbang:.........cannabis and ozone are a match made in heaven...

Mmm..mmm...mmm...:chef:..I could eat it all @The Elvis ...and it is only breakfast time here.

I do Miss mac and cheese...but I make a nice cauliflower cheese instead..pork chop..cauliflower cheese..and very crisp roast potatoes is an all time favourite....:headbang:

Glad to see you are eating your greens...:pighug:...

@Mossy

Sausage, onion and kidney beans again tonight and corn bread... This corn bread is store bought mix... You add melted butter, eggs and milk to the mix and whip, pour and bake :d5:
View attachment 943013
View attachment 943014

:pass:

That looks a lot different to the corn bread thing I made/fried @Rebel ....:drool:

Now you see why me and @Duggy are hankering after smoking..we get bombarded with stuff like this from the USA staff...:pass:..and you haven't even seen @Eekman BBQ yet....:biggrin:

Hold the onion. But I am all in. Soul food right there

Is soul food translation Comfort food in UK...?

I need me a muffin!! :pass: with canna butter.

Me too...hold the canna butter...they look Perfect as they are............:drool:

BTW...hubby arrived home nissed as a pewt.............:nono:..fell asleep in 5 minutes...

3 hours later he woke up and had it cold with a tin of beans...when I had a full meal prepped....:shrug:...some days I Do wonder why I bother.

BTW...hubby arrived home nissed as a pewt.............:nono:..fell asleep in 5 minutes...

3 hours later he woke up and had it cold with a tin of beans...when I had a full meal prepped....:shrug:...some days I Do wonder why I bother.
Nissed as a pewt. How do you even come up with this stuff? That's some serious European mouth right there....lol. We say things like "Off the Chain", and "Fixin"....and then some other Yankee folk'll say something like "Paaaahk the Caaaah" or "Radical" from the West coast. Or something like "My bitches been pulling trickz and I'm bout to get rowdy up in this piece.".....'Nissed as a Pewt' has a such a addicting little ring to it. Any suggestions on the pronunciation to keep it filthy and authentic?

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Nissed as a pewt. How do you even come up with this stuff? That's some serious European mouth right there....lol. We say things like "Off the Chain", and "Fixin"....and then some other Yankee folk'll say something like "Paaaahk the Caaaah" or "Radical" from the West coast. Or something like "My bitches been pulling trickz and I'm bout to get rowdy up in this piece.".....'Nissed as a Pewt' has a such a addicting little ring to it. Any suggestions on the pronunciation to keep it filthy and authentic?

Morning @Dr.Bubbles ..that was me being polite and transposing the letters... Pissed as a Newt is the UK translation.. :biggrin:..nissed as a pewt is what we say if there are children listening...all the adults in the conversation know what we mean...

LOL!!!! Right over my head....hilarious

It was nearly right over hubby's head too.....:biggrin:....believe me...

I Think this is why I stopped cooking sunday dinners too.....:headbang:...

When we were in the UK and my son was at home I'd do a baking day on my long weekend off...and I used to say to them..what is the use of me cooking all this...when you two just eat it....:crying:

I don't care for onions lol but my lady does so we compromise... I make her cook em off lol as long as they aren't crunchy and raw. I can eat cooked onions and such.. I love the flavor. But I always order stuff without onions when we order out. :pass:

Appalachian Soul food indeed brother... :pass:
Described me lol. I can't do raw onion at all. (gag)
I like the flavor but I just can't haha

Sounds Ideal @thegavfrog .............:headbang:.........cannabis and ozone are a match made in heaven...

Mmm..mmm...mmm...:chef:..I could eat it all @The Elvis ...and it is only breakfast time here.

I do Miss mac and cheese...but I make a nice cauliflower cheese instead..pork chop..cauliflower cheese..and very crisp roast potatoes is an all time favourite....:headbang:

Glad to see you are eating your greens...:pighug:...

That looks a lot different to the corn bread thing I made/fried @Rebel ....:drool:

Now you see why me and @Duggy are hankering after smoking..we get bombarded with stuff like this from the USA staff...:pass:..and you haven't even seen @Eekman BBQ yet....:biggrin:

Is soul food translation Comfort food in UK...?

Me too...hold the canna butter...they look Perfect as they are............:drool:
Comfort food is southern soul food :)

Described me lol. I can't do raw onion at all. (gag)
I like the flavor but I just can't haha

Try the onion seed @Ash-a-Ton :headbang:...we use lots of onions.......they are supposed to be good for you...but I find it funny that it is the one food we cannot reuse as they are bad for dogs and chickens...:shrug:...all other food waste gets recycled through the dogs or chickens.

Hubby is the same about celery...doesn't mind the taste but hates the texture...so I use celery salt in place ...or put the celery through the food processor and just use the juice..the pulp/strings go to the chickens....

Comfort food is southern soul food :)

Yes...after seeing @The Elvis posts I was starting to get it...:headbang:...somethings are just translation...

I remember @The Elvis saying he was having something and gravy...and I'm looking at the plate trying to spot the gravy..and then found out the white sauce was gravy.

In the UK...if it is not brown..it is not gravy....:biggrin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back