Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krusteaz blueberry muffin mix..Along with the blueberries that come in the box,I add some extra store bought ones and top the muffins with large sugar crystals..These came out really good..Moist with that extra berry texture inside then that crunch from the sugar on top..oh yeah

FB_IMG_1534733724971.jpg
FB_IMG_1534733738319.jpg
FB_IMG_1534733745492.jpg

Krusteaz blueberry muffin mix..Along with the blueberries that come in the box,I add some extra store bought ones and top the muffins with large sugar crystals..These came out really good..Moist with that extra berry texture inside then thatcrunch from the sugar on top..oh yeah

View attachment 943016 View attachment 943017 View attachment 943018

:drool: I'm coming over!!

@Dr.Bubbles yeah boy it's good stuff!!

Hey reb! Hope you saved me a plate. Didn't know krusteau made cornbread, there other stuff is good.

:pass:

Hey Dude!! :pass: you got it! I'm so stuffed...

First time trying this over the jiffy mix... I like this one better!

:drool: I'm coming over!!

@Dr.Bubbles yeah boy it's good stuff!!

Hey Dude!! :pass: you got it! I'm so stuffed...

First time trying this over the jiffy mix... I like this one better!
Jiffy is great though, the ole standby. If you ever see it try the Chi-Chi's Sweet Corn Cake mix and run the corn through a good food mill or processor.. I swear that's some of the best cornbread ever. We were having cornbread discussions above and I couldn't remember the name of it at the time. Had an epiphany and bam. Try it.
0c58d48f05a502c86ddbd1e3fc6eca27.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Hold the onion. But I am all in. Soul food right there

I don't care for onions lol but my lady does so we compromise... I make her cook em off lol as long as they aren't crunchy and raw. I can eat cooked onions and such.. I love the flavor. But I always order stuff without onions when we order out. :pass:

Appalachian Soul food indeed brother... :pass:

Jiffy is great though, the ole standby. If you ever see it try the Chi-Chi's Sweet Corn Cake mix and run the corn through a good food mill or processor.. I swear that's some of the best cornbread ever. We were having cornbread discussions above and I couldn't remember the name of it at the time. Had an epiphany and bam. Try it.
0c58d48f05a502c86ddbd1e3fc6eca27.jpg

That's crazy! I never would have thought chi chis made cornbread mix! Thanks man! I'll keep an eye out!

That's crazy! I never would have thought chi chis made cornbread mix! Thanks man! I'll keep an eye out!
It's on Amazon for dirt cheap if you can't find it. The difference with this is you add a whole can of creamed corn....that's why I mentioned using the grinder, because it can be a tad weird for dessert...it keeps it super moist and denk though. The key to a proper pastry, cake, or cookie of any kind is to make it stick it to itself. The fork test for cake is to come down onto the cake and get a bite. No scooping allowed. If it stays together and isn't a crumbly mess, ya done passed the test. Lol. I HATE DRY DESSERTS!!!!! It's supposed to be addicting. If it's work, something went wrong....lol. Seriously though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back