Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOPSS!

:face:

Its all that Black Dragon's fault................... :smoking::baked:[

QUOTE="Mossy, post: 1873066, member: 3"]Probably................:aha:...on the toilet....................in Gracelands..............

:crying:

@pop22 :pighug:..did you think this was [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...?

Look at the Rolling Stones ...:d5:..still Touring ...and we were told they would all be dead by the time the were 30 with all the sex drugs & rock & roll...

Looks & sounds delish...............:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#bossmoss[/HASHTAG] :chimp: I hold the keys to the staff stash box........

Wow...that is an impressive List.................:headbang:...I've never thought to make one...but you know when you see Hong Kong I Think where the small dishes of food go round past your table on a conveyor system...and you just pick off when you want when it goes by.........?

I'd Love to do that...........

We had a chinese restaurant in Newcastle that did proper chinese food between 12 noon and 2 pm..you could use the chinese menu tick boxes or pick from steam trollies that they pushed around with bamboo boxes full of dim sun....we Loved getting in there.....

I could Eat all that food there...:drool:..that Kobi beef with the marbling is winking at me...........:biggrin:..I Swear.......[/QUOTE]

:drool: what do you call that cut @bushmasterar15 ....?...it looks different to what we get over here......that oval bone doesn't look big enough for a leg steak....
This is the NY Strip cut normally they are boneless when we get them but being on sale they try to get the extra weight.

What is your favorite cut and type of Beef. Mine is Black Angus grain fed with grass roaming around enjoying life untill that day comes in Fall. Lol oh yeah T-bone is my favorite cut followed by mean leanground hamburger with a little regular ground for fat content. 1part to 3 part. I love Beef. Roasts on Sunday oh yeah.

Happiness can be found in strange places...:pass::cooldance:

Amen @The Elvis ...:headbang:...my husband spends half his life in the netty....
upload_2018-8-19_17-41-53.jpeg
....comes out with a red seat mark pressed into the back of his legs....

IMG_5424.JPG

I have to stud the meat with sage and onion...coz stuffing is bread crumbs....so I improvise...touch of salt..white pepper....

IMG_5427.JPG

Most of the fat has rendered under the crackling............slowly basting in it's own juices..............:drool:

That square of crackling has been remove for quality control to make sure it is crispy enough...:pass:....me teeth said it is spot on Perfect.....

:crying:

I just Wish hubby would could home so I can eat it.....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back