Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just managed to snap a pic before the plate was taken...
View attachment 942596
Hell yeah. Did ya do the belly on the kettle indirect? Glad to see you getting into smoking more than stank grass...lol. Once you start, you will be hooked for life. It makes for an exciting day....sun is shining, birds am chirpin, get a couple six beers, and STUFF some dope. These new app based wifi digital thermometers with multiple probes are the next step. It's sick if you can get one with at least 2 or more probes. One in the meat, and one in the smoke chamber for easy temp control while you're not right there. Smoking on the Kettle is pretty easy, but I don't ever leave more than a few mins. My buddy's nice sidecar smoker is great for being able to leave for an hour or more. There is even this automatic system that you can install that uses servo motor controlled vents. Install a few of these in place of the normal vents and have precision automation over your temps from the comfort of anywhere. You can literally get to within a few degrees of target, keep the fire roasting, and have the needle tattoo itself on the temp you choose. That's some easy live fire cooking right there. Those skrimps like nice and plump and juicy. With..... watermelon??? Looks like a nice light way to enjoy some rich pork.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Yes mate..indirect on the kettle. Have a nice heavy stainless steel angle to place in front of coals which helps too.. some cherry wood smoke. A little pickle on the watermelon. Need to try some larger joints of meat rather than just cooking smaller dinners.
No beers here..just joints..:pass:

That iron seems like it would work great to keep the coal pile tight. Good idea. Also sure it helps hold a nice buffered temp....cherry is my all time favorite for pork. I have about 300 lbs. of choke cherry cured for a year and a half. On a nice loooong 10 hour marathon it puts this gorgeous red color deep into the meat. Makes a real purdy smoke ring. What size is the wood, and are you soaking it at all?
Yes mate..indirect on the kettle. Have a nice heavy stainless steel angle to place in front of coals which helps too.. some cherry wood smoke. A little pickle on the watermelon. Need to try some larger joints of meat rather than just cooking smaller dinners.
No beers here..just joints..:pass:

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Well I'm not going to to quit eating bread! Let it just kill me.. I'll die happy eating bread!!:smokeout: and stoned..

Probably................:aha:...on the toilet....................in Gracelands..............

:crying:

[HASHTAG]#show us your bush[/HASHTAG]

Blue Dream auto

View attachment 941872

@pop22 :pighug:..did you think this was [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...?

Why hell yeah. When it's all said and done - I may look like shit but I'll have had one hell of a ride!:hothot:

Look at the Rolling Stones ...:d5:..still Touring ...and we were told they would all be dead by the time the were 30 with all the sex drugs & rock & roll...

We went for the threefold attack: Brats w/ spicy mustard and kraut, some genuine apple cider vinegar German potato salad

Looks & sounds delish...............:headbang:

Miss Mossy, I was on this thread on my laptop, instead of my phone with Tapatalk, like usual, and I noticed you're like the boss 'round these parts?

[HASHTAG]#bossmoss[/HASHTAG] :chimp: I hold the keys to the staff stash box........

1 - NYC thin crust brick oven pizza
2 - Philly Cheese steak from Geno's
3 - Sterling Brunch @ Balley's Vegas
4 - BBQ from Kansas City or Memphis
5 - Blackend Grouper Samm S. Florida
6 - Garbage Plate, Nick Taho Hots NY
7 - Baguettes from Paris
8 - Lobster Bake from Maine
9 - Bluefin Tuna Sashimi @ Tokyo
10 - A5 Wagyu and Kobe in Japan
11 - FRESH King Crab @ Alaska
12 - Local street food from any city on the planet!!!

Wow...that is an impressive List.................:headbang:...I've never thought to make one...but you know when you see Hong Kong I Think where the small dishes of food go round past your table on a conveyor system...and you just pick off when you want when it goes by.........?

I'd Love to do that...........

We had a chinese restaurant in Newcastle that did proper chinese food between 12 noon and 2 pm..you could use the chinese menu tick boxes or pick from steam trollies that they pushed around with bamboo boxes full of dim sun....we Loved getting in there.....

I could Eat all that food there...:drool:..that Kobi beef with the marbling is winking at me...........:biggrin:..I Swear.......

Well here's tonight's dinner surprise since we've been doing the upkeep around the property. Just I have to cook it.
c4b26deccb0c946e66522063f19a482e.jpg
45eac52d7f921bd60d141a1691eec15f.jpg
de044a28da20a527ac3fc60e8230eee4.jpg
bbe5829b27f73550847f95cfbdd62aaf.jpg

:drool: what do you call that cut @bushmasterar15 ....?...it looks different to what we get over here......that oval bone doesn't look big enough for a leg steak....

That's a WHOLE LOTTA steaks bro..

Yup...I Think he might have rustled a whole cow........:coffee:

Smoking some Pork Belly and grilling some prawns...while consuming several joints...:pass:

Sounds like a Perfect day @Duggy .........:headbang:....

Neither one of us was about to give in so we did what any self respecting human would do and got both.

:crying: Sounds reasonable.....

No pics, like a rookie..

I Took before photos..and ate it before I took the cooked ones........:crying:

Ok so I'm going for broke. Jacket potato, chopped up, covered with an egg, chilli beans, cheese, home made spicy red cabbage saurkraut and hot sauce.
406d97522f91a7e138c221889b0dd9e0.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

It looks Tasty @Rollin_along ...:headbang:..and it the first tie I have seen kraut made with red cabbage....

:drool: what do you call that cut @bushmasterar15 ....?...it looks different to what we get over here......that oval bone doesn't look big enough for a leg steak....

Yup...I Think he might have rustled a whole cow........:coffee:

Sounds like a Perfect day @Duggy .........:headbang:....

:crying: Sounds reasonable.....

I Took before photos..and ate it before I took the cooked ones........:crying:

It looks Tasty @Rollin_along ...:headbang:..and it the first tie I have seen kraut made with red cabbage....
Red cabbage and jalapeno lol dangerous combination

What are the crackers? Apparently I need this information before I formulate my decision on the merit of your post lol
Nothing special I'm really stoned and it sounded good[emoji111]️View attachment 942618

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back