Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5406.JPG

Chicken salad..figs..peppers..grapes..tomatoes..lettuce...and melon seeds.....

What do you mean... what no chicken......?........:yoinks:..it is salad For our chickens.............they eat better than we do.......

:crying:

IMG_5409.JPG

IMG_5412.JPG

Medium rare.........:chef:.......what was left of it...when I remembered the photo.............:photog:.........

View attachment 942613

Chicken salad..figs..peppers..grapes..tomatoes..lettuce...and melon seeds.....

What do you mean... what no chicken......?........:yoinks:..it is salad For our chickens.............they eat better than we do.......

:crying:

View attachment 942619 .

View attachment 942620

Medium rare.........:chef:.......what was left of it...when I remembered the photo.............:photog:.........
That's food for the chickens??

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Probably................:aha:...on the toilet....................in Gracelands..............

Look at the Rolling Stones ...:d5:..still Touring ...and we were told they would all be dead by the time the were 30 with all the sex drugs & rock & roll...

Yeah on the toilet - hilarious! Keith will never die, he's been pickled for decades.

Oh and the wife was asking why gluten free?

Dammm I wanna eat what the chickens are having!!!!
That's food for the chickens??

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Yeah...I wouldn't have put the snotty melon pips in if it was for us....:crying:

Check the fig tree along the road after we had been talking about it the other day...and it was covered...................so we come back with half a carrier bag full...:biggrin:

We brought some of the over ripe ones too..coz the chickens love the soft ones....

Nothing special I'm really stoned and it sounded good✌️
img_20180818_134406-jpg.942618

I saw hubby eating rice cracker..with butter on...tinned Tuna...topped with black currant jam...and squirty cream...so I'm Not calling your [HASHTAG]#scoobysnacks[/HASHTAG] anything unusual.....:crying:

Yeah...I wouldn't have put the snotty melon pips in if it was for us....:crying:

Check the fig tree along the road after we had been talking about it the other day...and it was covered...................so we come back with half a carrier bag full...:biggrin:

We brought some of the over ripe ones too..coz the chickens love the soft ones....

I saw hubby eating rice cracker..with butter on...tinned Tuna...topped with black currant jam...and squirty cream...so I'm Not calling your [HASHTAG]#scoobysnacks[/HASHTAG] anything unusual.....:crying:
Lol it hit the spot✌️

Yeah on the toilet - hilarious!

We All know how Elvis went....just shhhhhhh...don't tell him......:d5:

Keith will never die, he's been pickled for decades.

Yeah...I've heard the favourite tour drink now is formaldahyde....:tonic:

Oh and the wife was asking why gluten free?

I stopped drinking and lost 3 stone without dieting....and felt so much better health wise .. had to figure out why...

Eliminating food groups pointed to wheat...so..I eliminated wheat for 18 months...then after whinging from the husband ate a sandwich...

and ended up in A&E being pumped full of morphine with the severest nerve pain you can imagine .. :coffee:..so I never tried it a second time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back