Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's tonight's dinner surprise since we've been doing the upkeep around the property. Just I have to cook it.
c4b26deccb0c946e66522063f19a482e.jpg
45eac52d7f921bd60d141a1691eec15f.jpg
de044a28da20a527ac3fc60e8230eee4.jpg
bbe5829b27f73550847f95cfbdd62aaf.jpg

That's a WHOLE LOTTA steaks bro...Are those Strips? Looks like ya got the whole neighborhood over .

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff
Memphis barbecue for the win! And yes , some German potato salad sound great. My wife will make a caesar potato salad that I really like

That's a WHOLE LOTTA steaks bro...Are those Strips? Looks like ya got the whole neighborhood over .

I have a fairly big family and the inlaws so have to make sure all get fed. They picked up NY strips as they were on sale this week.

Had a phenomenal treat last night for dinner. Me and the misses were conflicted on dinner. I wanted some Chinese food, and she wanted to use our $10 off coupon from Uno's. Neither one of us was about to give in so we did what any self respecting human would do and got both. Scored a Chicago Classic deep dish pie which is their super chunky tomato sauce, and some of the best sausage that exists, and I got my favorite boneless sparerib combo with pork fried rice and perfect egg rolls. No pics, like a rookie....but it was just the ticket. Got a lil leftover Chinese for lunch, and gonna have some pizza for dinner later.

Any of you guys play some vidja games? I just got this sweet game called Graveyard Keeper. It's like Stardew Valley but super dark. I put a bunch of hours into Stardew, and this looks just as crazy. Check it out, it's on XB1 and PC on Steam for <$20 and it's super laid-back and chill.

No burning at the stake in happy Stardew Valley....lol.
3116f75b4b0feac93f0129dd96bc8a77.jpg

Smoking some Pork Belly and grilling some prawns...while consuming several joints...:pass:
You better come with some SERIOUS pics. Go steal a RED Epic or Hasselblad camera for the shoot. Super jelly, never done a pork belly. I'ma poet, and I didna even know it. Wanna haffa needa....I'm hungry and thirsty too!!!

Ok so I'm going for broke. Jacket potato, chopped up, covered with an egg, chilli beans, cheese, home made spicy red cabbage saurkraut and hot sauce.
406d97522f91a7e138c221889b0dd9e0.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Ok so I'm going for broke. Jacket potato, chopped up, covered with an egg, chilli beans, cheese, home made spicy red cabbage saurkraut and hot sauce.
406d97522f91a7e138c221889b0dd9e0.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
That's quite the creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back