Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapas is the stoner way to try everything ✌️
And that's a Beautiful place the love of my life is in Holland so san-sebastian is a big possibillity for me in the future!!!!

Is the Love of your life a lady.....or the coffee shops....?..........:eyebrows:

Hubby is away golfing...with the only car..the other one is in the shop....so...the frozen chicken portions....Life savers...:biggrin:

1 frozen chicken portion per person.
Bay leaves..celery salt.

Pressure cook 30 minutes.

Remove chicken and bay leaves from liquid.

IMG_5402.JPG

Add...carrot..leek...1/2 a packet of lentils...zuccini...curicumin...fresh green pepper corns...

IMG_5400 (2).JPG

Pressure for another 15 minutes....

Sprinkle with parsley...adjust the salt/pepper..............:chef:....

stick in a bowl and top with the meat off the chicken portion...

I'm eating it......:d5:

IMG_5404.JPG

I'd normally add frozen peas at the end...but...we haven't been shopping....:biggrin:...mmm..mmm...mmm...

Is the Love of your life a lady.....or the coffee shops....?..........:eyebrows:

Hubby is away golfing...with the only car..the other one is in the shop....so...the frozen chicken portions....Life savers...:biggrin:

Bay leaves..celery salt.

View attachment 941586

Add...carrot..leek...1/2 a packet of lentils...zuccini...curicumin...fresh green pepper corns...

View attachment 941583

View attachment 941588

I'd normally add frozen peas at the end...but...we haven't been shopping....:biggrin:...mmm..mmm...mmm...
Have to give you rep on that one!!! :slap:

Bay leaves..celery salt.

View attachment 941586

View attachment 941583

View attachment 941588

That just looks Yummy and it also looks like a good Nap afterwards ✌️
And yes it's a woman she is my Daily smile !
My mom makes a chicken and Dumplings that I can eat untill I'm sick hahaha I'm from southern part of America so chicken cooked anyway gets my attention lol

That just looks Yummy and it also looks like a good Nap afterwards ✌️

Hey Siesta....:snooze:..Spanish way....

My mom makes a chicken and Dumplings that I can eat untill I'm sick hahaha I'm from southern part of America so chicken cooked anyway gets my attention lol

Agh...don't mention the dumplings....or nice crispy buns to dip......sluurp......:grump:..they had to go when the gluten/wheat did......

And yes it's a woman she is my Daily smile !

:d5: Thought maybe you had a hankering for the canna cup.........:biggrin:.........Expensive place to live..........:headbang:

Hey Siesta....:snooze:..Spanish way....

Agh...don't mention the dumplings....or nice crispy buns to dip......sluurp......:grump:..they had to go when the gluten/wheat did......

:d5: Thought maybe you had a hankering for the canna cup.........:biggrin:.........Expensive place to live..........:headbang:
Yes I have some Real Dutch Passion hahaha
I Had to stop the Bread and Dumplings but that's ok I feel great and Healthy but soooo miss the Comfort Foods I just get more Creative ✌️

Yes I have some Real Dutch Passion hahaha
I Had to stop the Bread and Dumplings but that's ok I feel great and Healthy but soooo miss the Comfort Foods I just get more Creative ✌️

:pighug: Long distance love affair......:headbang:

Yup..same as us........we eat meat and salad..or meat and veg...so you have to get Creative..or it would just get plain Boring.........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back