Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when she doesn't feel right. This girl is the biggest sweetheart I've ever met. I totally corrupted her....lol. She has the biggest heart and is such a good girl. Me for example, I'm a bit of a ruffian or a hooligan. Girl's mom's would always keep their eye on me...lol. Anyway, this girl is like the textbook definition of girl scout. Still waiting.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

:crying: You little Cheat you....:pighug:..I tend to make chicken and veg soup...yeah..the frozen portions in the pressure cooker is dead convenient....:biggrin:

Do you know I have never made soup from ground beef.....:chef:.nearest is probably brisket stock for french onion soup...with thyme...mmmm
I Love fresh beef and onion soup............:crying:..okay..I just Love food........

I've had them..sympathies sent for the poor girl............:karmacloud:
When I make Ground Beef soup it's just what I was raised on my mom my grandma and most all my relatives do this we slow cook in skillet the Beef with onions and seasoning then in pot we start the veggies for a bit then add the Beef and slow it down and then we wait lol My other all time favorite is sausages and sour Kraut with onions !!!

I hate when she doesn't feel right. This girl is the biggest sweetheart I've ever met. I totally corrupted her....lol. She has the biggest heart and is such a good girl. Me for example, I'm a bit of a ruffian or a hooligan. Girl's mom's would always keep their eye on me...lol. Anyway, this girl is like the textbook definition of girl scout. Still waiting.

Well a bunch of this :vibes::vibes::vibes:for her and some of this too:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:. On a different note - how's the weather in your world? I will be up in Buffalo area next week.

Ive never made a ground beef soup But a ground beef stew sounds killer!! with veggies!! and bread!! and weed!!! :pass:
Did you guys know the Tamale kinda really came from Mississippi?? :smokeout:

@Mossy you have to try a hot tamale !!! there amazing!!! i think ill have some today.
here check it out guys!!! yes thats morgan .. big stoner..

Well a bunch of this :vibes::vibes::vibes:for her and some of this too:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:. On a different note - how's the weather in your world? I will be up in Buffalo area next week.
It's CRAZY RAINING. Flash Flood alerts, the city of Rochester is shutting down all the underpasses along Central that go under the train tracks. It makes for a very difficult time crossing that line and sort of cuts the city in half. Down in Ithaca region at Watkins Glen they are getting hammered. The rain started yesterday...I was doing a tree job with big Stihl saws in the rain. Yay. Was supposeda finish it today, but that looks like it's out the window....and the rain, it is straight up pouring.

Still waiting on the prognosis. It's textbook kidney stone symptoms though. They gave her some morph, so she is much more comfortable now, and she is in a private room. My other buddy is there too, a few floors north. He is having a better day than her I'm sure, but he is stuck there indefinitely. He has some kind of infection inside his spine that is causing pressure on both ends and has been in for about 5 weeks now, and probably has another 3 to 5 to go. I went and saw him last week and he was pain free except for walking, which was pretty much impossible. I told him to get his PS4 up in there, even offered to grab it for him. Gotta stay sane and fight the creeper bored somehow. My other buddy from the West coast just got diagnosed with Leukemia, and is going through chemo round 2...and he is only 25. Carefree day to day living and quality of life are freaking scary shit when they go away in an instant. All 3 of my hospital people literally went from 100% to holy shit within 24 hours. My mom is not doing good either. She got some crazy bronchitis type lung infection back in early December. It completely knocked her out for a few weeks. Spoiled her Christmas, which she loves and goes all out on. So this nasty infection in her lungs is now requiring round the clock oxygen. On a fuckin cord....terrible. Man, getting older sucks!!!

Ive never made a ground beef soup But a ground beef stew sounds killer!! with veggies!! and bread!! and weed!!! :pass:
Did you guys know the Tamale kinda really came from Mississippi?? :smokeout:

@Mossy you have to try a hot tamale !!! there amazing!!! i think ill have some today.
here check it out guys!!! yes thats morgan .. big stoner..

Oh yeah - me likey tamale. Have a killer recipe that makes 12-14 dozen. Definitely a family thing cuz it takes a day to make the filling and another day to roll and cook the tamales. Then I pack them up in the freezer in 1/2 dozen packs - yummy. Jaysus hungry again - I've gain 6 pounds since I found this thread:crying:.

It's CRAZY RAINING. Flash Flood alerts, the city of Rochester is shutting down all the underpasses along Central that go under the train tracks. It makes for a very difficult time crossing that line and sort of cuts the city in half. Down in Ithaca region at Watkins Glen they are getting hammered. The rain started yesterday...I was doing a tree job with big Stihl saws in the rain. Yay. Was supposeda finish it today, but that looks like it's out the window....and the rain, it is straight up pouring.

Still waiting on the prognosis. It's textbook kidney stone symptoms though. They gave her some morph, so she is much more comfortable now, and she is in a private room. My other buddy is there too, a few floors north. He is having a better day than her I'm sure, but he is stuck there indefinitely. He has some kind of infection inside his spine that is causing pressure on both ends and has been in for about 5 weeks now, and probably has another 3 to 5 to go. I went and saw him last week and he was pain free except for walking, which was pretty much impossible. I told him to get his PS4 up in there, even offered to grab it for him. Gotta stay sane and fight the creeper bored somehow. My other buddy from the West coast just got diagnosed with Leukemia, and is going through chemo round 2...and he is only 25. Carefree day to day living and quality of life are freaking scary shit when they go away in an instant. All 3 of my hospital people literally went from 100% to holy shit within 24 hours. My mom is not doing good either. She got some crazy bronchitis type lung infection back in early December. It completely knocked her out for a few weeks. Spoiled her Christmas, which she loves and goes all out on. So this nasty infection in her lungs is now requiring round the clock oxygen. On a fuckin cord....terrible. Man, getting older sucks!!!

Hey thanks for the weather report but I got rain here so make yours go away:crying:

Yeah getting old kind of sux but it is better than the alternative as far as I know.:cheers:

:bighug: big ol man hug and a prayer for you doc

:pass:

She's home. They think she already discharged it. She is looking MUCH happier. Got some "leftovers" that have our names all over it. They sent her home with some Flomax which helps bread down any residuals. Good times. Thanks for the kind words fam. [emoji39]

She's home. They think she already discharged it. She is looking MUCH happier. Got some "leftovers" that have our names all over it. They sent her home with some Flomax which helps bread down any residuals. Good times. Thanks for the kind words fam. [emoji39]

Good that she's home now and hopefully the brunt of the stone has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back