Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things can be quite potent. She said that early this morning was the worst pain of her whole life. That's never a good thing. She said it's maddening cause you can't get away from it all. Literally nothing you can do besides go get checked in or try to ride it out. Something about the words "worst pain in my whole life" make me not want this.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Insane grilled pork, sweet tater and some steamed broccoli. Made a proper roux this one was a solid 9.5/10....Precisely measured with 1T flour and ½T of unsalted butter and ½T of smooth strained 2x bacon drippings and about ¾C ice cold whole milk. The pic is before of just the roux. Cabot Seriously Sharp, IMO the best commercially made, affordable, super dank white cheddar. I get the 32oz brick for $8.99 and repackage it to OCD standards. I'm freaking starving, so this meal is well worth the wait...lol. Nurse B. had a couple nasty bites from the hospital today, but the lunch was a microwave 7-11 style breaded chicken sammich on a wheat roll and a 4oz hunk of mediocre roasted bland pork (especially knowing the pork at home was waiting) with canned gravy. Yay. Better than jail food though. Yes, the good doctor has spent 3 whole days AND nights in jail, so don't even think about it. I'm institutionalized and I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck. Respekt son, one love. Peace.
ed4698e12b7d708a250ef23350b156d5.jpg
c14315b31ef7d6fd72efd44e57b2137c.jpg
04f505dd70f281fb344aefc29921d47f.jpg

These things can be quite potent. She said that early this morning was the worst pain of her whole life. That's never a good thing. She said it's maddening cause you can't get away from it all. Literally nothing you can do besides go get checked in or try to ride it out. Something about the words "worst pain in my whole life" make me not want this.

Doc said to me kidney stones are dehydration...if I get the mild symptoms coming back I drink water until I feel like I'm drowning from the inside...:tonic:..fingers crossed.up to now it has prevented a repeat. Kidney Stones = dehydration...:headbang:..tip for your Lady.

Hope she feels better soon.

Ive gain 12 The more i read the fatter i get!! :crying: Members in here post some amazing food pics... :chef:

Damn the Munchies....:crying:

Insane grilled pork, sweet tater and some steamed broccoli. Made a proper roux this one was a solid 9.5/10....Precisely measured with 1T flour and ½T of unsalted butter and ½T of smooth strained 2x bacon drippings and about ¾C ice cold whole milk. The pic is before of just the roux. Cabot Seriously Sharp, IMO the best commercially made, affordable, super dank white cheddar. I get the 32oz brick for $8.99 and repackage it to OCD standards. I'm freaking starving, so this meal is well worth the wait...lol. Nurse B. had a couple nasty bites from the hospital today, but the lunch was a microwave 7-11 style breaded chicken sammich on a wheat roll and a 4oz hunk of mediocre roasted bland pork (especially knowing the pork at home was waiting) with canned gravy. Yay. Better than jail food though. Yes, the good doctor has spent 3 whole days AND nights in jail, so don't even think about it. I'm institutionalized and I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck. Respekt son, one love. Peace.
ed4698e12b7d708a250ef23350b156d5.jpg
c14315b31ef7d6fd72efd44e57b2137c.jpg
04f505dd70f281fb344aefc29921d47f.jpg

:hookah: Now I'm Starving again......................:crying:

Top 10 food experiences in the world
  1. Pintxos in San Sebastián, Spain
  2. Curry laksa in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  3. Sushi in Tokyo, Japan
  4. Beef brisket in Texas, USA
  5. Som tum in Bangkok, Thailand
  6. Smørrebrød in Copenhagen, Denmark
  7. Crayfish in Kaikoura, New Zealand
  8. Bibimbap in Seoul, South Korea
  9. Pizza margherita in Naples, Italy
  10. Dim sum in Hong Kong
According to Lonely Planet...:headbang:

I've Experienced [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Lucky You @Cotton46 ..I just google the San Sebastian one..but it is at the other end of the country....:headbang:...have a look at the video....it Looks Brill...something for @Dr.Bubbles if he gets to visit Europe..I Think it is the Basque country that has legalised too...
tapas were made for the munchies

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/spain/aragon-basque-country-and-navarra/san-sebastian
Luckily most towns have tapas bars...you just have to find the ones you like....:headbang:

Lucky You @Cotton46 ..I just google the San Sebastian one..but it is at the other end of the country....:headbang:...have a look at the video....it Looks Brill...something for @Dr.Bubbles if he gets to visit Europe..I Think it is the Basque country that has legalised too...
tapas were made for the munchies

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/spain/aragon-basque-country-and-navarra/san-sebastian
Luckily most towns have tapas bars...you just have to find the ones you like....:headbang:
Tapas is the stoner way to try everything ✌️
And that's a Beautiful place the love of my life is in Holland so san-sebastian is a big possibillity for me in the future!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back