Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some leftover bbq ribs but the potato salad was gone. This is better then packaged ramen.
2712cb4380dc8d15c095e911ff02e8d6.jpg

I call it sad soup!!but long Day it's fast and easy ✌️View attachment 941026

@Cotton46 ..it looks anything but sad....:chef:...so how fast and easy...?

Looks like the beef stew I made last night. Beef and 10-12 veggies, super good. But I always get carried away and make too much.

Yup..that's what I Thought too @Duckster :headbang:

I'm a chicken wing nut!:chef:
View attachment 941079
Smoked semi spicy wing's!!
View attachment 941080
Oops those are raw I cooked them!:doh:

See first pic.
View attachment 941082
This is from a very famous place in memphis there served "wet"
View attachment 941083
Ok I'm hungry now!
View attachment 941084
Bonless :hump: also from Memphis!!

YUM..........Wings...................:drool:

Some leftover bbq ribs but the potato salad was gone. This is better then packaged ramen.
2712cb4380dc8d15c095e911ff02e8d6.jpg

:headbang:

@Cotton46 ..it looks anything but sad....:chef:...so how fast and easy...?

Yup..that's what I Thought too @Duckster :headbang:

YUM..........Wings...................:drool:

:headbang:
It was From a Can hahaha I sometimes take the easy way out . When I make soup I Make it with ground Beef and slow cook it with all Vegetables But Corn✌️

My girl, Nurse Bubbles (not her real name) was just admitted into the hospital. Any prayers couldn't hurt if ya swing that way. We HOPE it's a kidney stone. She had one a few years back and said this felt identical. So that's promising, except they can cause excruciating pain. Never had one, don't want one. We left a bangin dinner untouched sitting in a resting pan...a pair of pork tenderloins with a whole lotta love. Normally I would go on for 8 pages describing it, but I'm not feeling up for it. Hope everyone is having a better night than me.
58dab158aa01ab12bde9c19c52f47cd8.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

My girl, Nurse Bubbles (not her real name) was just admitted into the hospital. Any prayers couldn't hurt if ya swing that way. We HOPE it's a kidney stone. She had one a few years back and said this felt identical. So that's promising, except they can cause excruciating pain. Never had one, don't want one. We left a bangin dinner untouched sitting in a resting pan...a pair of pork tenderloins with a whole lotta love. Normally I would go on for 8 pages describing it, but I'm not feeling up for it. Hope everyone is having a better night than me.

Wishing the best for you and Nurse bubbles. :karmacloud:

So why the hospital - I would think with you being a doctor...……… Can't they break those things up with ultrasound, or is gall stones I'm thinking of? Get well soon Nurse Bubbles

So why the hospital - I would think with you being a doctor...……… Can't they break those things up with ultrasound, or is gall stones I'm thinking of? Get well soon Nurse Bubbles
Still waiting to hear anything. Will keep y'all posted. I know they have medicine and ultrasound. Last time was her first and they gave her a couple pills. As a doctor, I really believe that's what's happening. My ultrasound machine is in the shop right now (of all times) so I brought her in to let the lower class nurses fix her up. I'm a surgeon god damnit. What can I do??

Sorry to hear that.....:vibes::karmacloud::meds:Here's to hoping everything turns out alright my friend:peace:

It was From a Can hahaha I sometimes take the easy way out . When I make soup I Make it with ground Beef and slow cook it with all Vegetables But Corn✌️

:crying: You little Cheat you....:pighug:..I tend to make chicken and veg soup...yeah..the frozen portions in the pressure cooker is dead convenient....:biggrin:

Do you know I have never made soup from ground beef.....:chef:.nearest is probably brisket stock for french onion soup...with thyme...mmmm
I Love fresh beef and onion soup............:crying:..okay..I just Love food........

My girl, Nurse Bubbles (not her real name) was just admitted into the hospital. Any prayers couldn't hurt if ya swing that way. We HOPE it's a kidney stone. She had one a few years back and said this felt identical. So that's promising, except they can cause excruciating pain. Never had one, don't want one.

I've had them..sympathies sent for the poor girl............:karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back