Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 940628 View attachment 940632

Fig and Ham salad is one of my most favourite breakfasts or starter....:headbang:...I just checked the fig tree....:chef:...shouldn't be long....
Speaking of salts and nitrates/nitrites....that's some fine looking pork. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's some kind of long cured country ham like prosciutto, speck, capocollo, cotto etc? It looks tasty whatever it am. Fresh figs are pretty. For anyone that hasn't had a fresh fig, the texture is almost identical to the chewy inside part of Fig Newtons, with a very satisfying chew and grit.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's some kind of long cured country ham like prosciutto, speck, capocollo, cotto etc?

Yeah..I'm in Spain @Dr.Bubbles ...so we have a wealth of dried/cured hams to pick from.............:headbang:..wrapped 'round a teaspoon of philadelphia cheese..and a drizzle of local runny honey...:biggrin:

Yeah..I'm in Spain @Dr.Bubbles ...so we have a wealth of dried/cured hams to pick from.............:headbang:..wrapped 'round a teaspoon of philadelphia cheese..and a drizzle of local runny honey...[emoji3]
Nice. Never been to Europe. Would LOVE to go someday. We are going to the Keys in Florida in the spring. I knew you guys were from somewhere over there. The home of chorizo, bullfighting and Mephisto. Can't lose there...lol, Duggy too is across the pond, right? I'm in upstate NY on Lake Ontario...one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world with 50+ pound freshwater Chinook (King) Salmon...and full blown winter.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

:crying: We don't have any Friends @Duckster :crying:..and I don't Do Parties...:crying:

I might have to cut the amounts down....:biggrin:

Yup..like Dr.Bubbles said...lime is a key taste in it....:headbang:..me lime trees haven't settled in the garden yet...so I have been known to use a green lemon..but it isn't the same....

Your own made bread @Duggy ...?...:drool:

Yeah not many friends here either. Last time I made it was for the end of season swimming party for the granddaughters softball team the I was helping to coach.

Yeah just divide by 5 or 6 - plenty for 2-3 people.

Used to think limes were only good for limeades or as an accompaniment to tequila or Mexican beer. Now I use them on all kinds of stuff.

View attachment 940628 View attachment 940632

Fig and Ham salad is one of my most favourite breakfasts or starter....:headbang:...I just checked the fig tree....:chef:...shouldn't be long....

Those look tasty - nice and lite

20180812_174345.jpg

Vietnamese pork that was marinated in all kinds of stuff, served on a bed of greens and steamed rice. No pics of the meal, I was hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back