Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love pink salt!!!

@Ozone69 you moving to a legal state?? Without going into details??

Nevada, so yes legal to buy. But last I checked, their law carried over the provision from the medical laws where you have to live something like 50 miles from an open dispensary to be able to legally grow your own. Since I'll be in the city of Vegas, no way I'll be more than 50 form a store I'd bet (haven't looked on the map for one yet...sure it'll be easy enough to find one).

Nevada, so yes legal to buy. But last I checked, their law carried over the provision from the medical laws where you have to live something like 50 miles from an open dispensary to be able to legally grow your own. Since I'll be in the city of Vegas, no way I'll be more than 50 form a store I'd bet (haven't looked on the map for one yet...sure it'll be easy enough to find one).
They have great laws there ... way better than Florida... But at least the lower 48 has Florida.. vape pen anyone??? :hookah:

I knew you guys were from somewhere over there. The home of chorizo, bullfighting and Mephisto. Can't lose there...

Yeah @Dr.Bubbles ... Spain is like the european equivalent of Florida...:headbang:...when our bones get to old for the cold in the UK...we retire here...:biggrin:

one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world with 50+ pound freshwater Chinook (King) Salmon...and full blown winter.

Aye...our friend jm lives there....we have heard about the wicked winters....:windy:

Yeah not many friends here either. Last time I made it was for the end of season swimming party for the granddaughters softball team the I was helping to coach.

Hubby and I recently decided when we die we are not going to have a service.......just move directly to the Wake...
so I said if he dies..we'll leave some money behind the local bar for his friends to have a drink..
If I die..we'll leave some money in the beach bar so everyone can have a coffee and a bandy on me....:coffee:..

Hubby says...well yours will be cheap.......you haven't got any friends....:crying:

Used to think limes were only good for limeades or as an accompaniment to tequila or Mexican beer. Now I use them on all kinds of stuff.

Have you tried finger limes.....?.........

finger-lime-scallop2.jpg

View attachment 940763
Vietnamese pork that was marinated in all kinds of stuff, served on a bed of greens and steamed rice. No pics of the meal, I was hungry!

@Dudeski :glutton: Munchies...?

Using up some of the canned stuff in the cabinets with a little tuna casserole...

View attachment 940765

Looks Delish @Ozone69 ...:headbang:...I haven't had pasta for soooooooooooo long....the gluten free ones are usually not worth eating...

I love pink salt!!!

@Ozone69 you moving to a legal state?? Without going into details??

Me too @The Elvis ....:d5:

Love chicken wings..............:headbang:...for when you just fancy something Nice to eat....:d5:...simple lemon and paprika....yum.............
I'm a chicken wing nut!:chef:
IMG_20180717_172730.jpg

Smoked semi spicy wing's!!
IMG_20180717_172726.jpg

Oops those are raw I cooked them!:doh:

See first pic.
IMG_20180629_124320.jpg

This is from a very famous place in memphis there served "wet"
IMG_20180624_221831.jpg

Ok I'm hungry now!
IMG_20180622_173919.jpg

Bonless :hump: also from Memphis!!