Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen @The Elvis ...:headbang:...my husband spends half his life in the netty....View attachment 942863....comes out with a red seat mark pressed into the back of his legs....

View attachment 942864

I have to stud the meat with sage and onion...coz stuffing is bread crumbs....so I improvise...touch of salt..white pepper....

View attachment 942868

Most of the fat has rendered under the crackling............slowly basting in it's own juices..............:drool:

That square of crackling has been remove for quality control to make sure it is crispy enough...:pass:....me teeth said it is spot on Perfect.....

:crying:

I just Wish hubby would could home so I can eat it.....:crying:

Yum [emoji39]

Nuggets

Cheers @thegavfrog :toke:..they do good pork here in Spain....

I’ve only been to Barcelona, many years ago, I loved the Goudi, I think it is, architecture [emoji106]it was san gerias????? The drink????? And hash and beer on the beach, sold to us by the same young fellow, who was incidentally selling post cards as well

Nuggets

Amen @The Elvis ...:headbang:...my husband spends half his life in the netty....View attachment 942863....comes out with a red seat mark pressed into the back of his legs....

View attachment 942864

I have to stud the meat with sage and onion...coz stuffing is bread crumbs....so I improvise...touch of salt..white pepper....

View attachment 942868

Most of the fat has rendered under the crackling............slowly basting in it's own juices..............:drool:

That square of crackling has been remove for quality control to make sure it is crispy enough...:pass:....me teeth said it is spot on Perfect.....

:crying:

I just Wish hubby would could home so I can eat it.....:crying:
Omg that looks amazing I can smell it from here!!! :drool:

Im cooking baked chicken with collard greens Mac and cheese and green beans.:chef:
IMG_20180819_174433.jpg
IMG_20180819_174429.jpg
IMG_20180819_174424.jpg

IMG_20180819_175344.jpg
IMG_20180819_175338.jpg
IMG_20180819_174424.jpg
IMG_20180819_174424.jpg

Last edited:
@Mossy

Sausage, onion and kidney beans again tonight and corn bread... This corn bread is store bought mix... You add melted butter, eggs and milk to the mix and whip, pour and bake :d5:
View attachment 943013
View attachment 943014

:pass:
I love Krusteaz Mixes. I think those and Giaradelli boxes are the best for going from a box for pretty much everything sweet. The Krusteaz Lemon Bars are dope.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back