Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5377.JPG

Ribs..bay leaf...celery salt..pressure cook 15 minutes.............

IMG_5380.JPG

Curicumin or tumeric....carrot..sweet young leeks ..ginger......

IMG_5381.JPG

Chop..chop...add..pressure for another 15 minutes...........

IMG_5382.JPG

Sigh.........:chef:.......tastes as good as it looks...

Little fresh avocado and some tomato and some seasoning mix (I need to figure out a good from scratch seasoning at some point and ditch the packets) for a little munchie killing guacamole....

IMG_7474.JPG

Nice @Mossy
Forgive my busted cam shots..
The Beef was amazing..
View attachment 940338 View attachment 940339

YUM............:drool:....I could just eat the sweet corn too...............:pass:.........

Was the brining New to you @Duggy ...?

The two differences I noticed was..we don't brine..we marinade...but not brine....

and we usually BBQ...but you don't see many Brits smoking...:headbang:

Little fresh avocado and some tomato and some seasoning mix (I need to figure out a good from scratch seasoning at some point and ditch the packets) for a little munchie killing guacamole....

View attachment 940346

Garlic or not @Ozone69 ...?...I make my own coz the ready made guacamole has too much garlic for me......:biggrin: ...humus the same.....

Are those boneless beef rib or something like pork country style? Looks yummy!!!!

please-sir-may.jpg
First time with brine. Meat seemed firm and plump afterward... I'd do it again.:bighug:

Pork...:headbang:....looking for the bone marrow goodness..........you can see it glistening on the surface...:biggrin:..I could eat gallons of good stock...but then I'm gweedy....

I Love soup too....how to get 10 of your 5-a-day veggies in one serving and not even notice....:biggrin:

IMG_5384.JPG

First time with brine. Meat seemed firm and plump afterward... I'd do it again.:bighug:

Yup...:headbang:..I Thought it might be your first time.... different technique...

Logic says the slow/low smoking means you need the extra moisture.....:d5:..I Wondered how it would work out...

Have you seen how they do Battered stuff.......like onion rings..fish.....?

Dipped in milk..then flour and straight in to deep fry.....:pass:..I'm like Wow...no batter making....dishes can live or die on a good batter.....:biggrin:...I Wonder if milk and flour do better.

It certainly Looked Good.....:coffee:...

Have you seen how they do Battered stuff.......like onion rings..fish.....?

Dipped in milk..then flour and straight in to deep fry.....:pass:..I'm like Wow...no batter making....dishes can live or die on a good batter.....:biggrin:...I Wonder if milk and flour do better.

It certainly Looked Good.....:coffee:...

Egg and then flour works well with some things. I'll do little pork sliders every now and then with slicing off patty thickness pieces of pork loin. Dip in egg wash, then a mix of flour with a little salt and pepper and into some hot oil.

Egg and then flour works well with some things. I'll do little pork sliders every now and then with slicing off patty thickness pieces of pork loin. Dip in egg wash, then a mix of flour with a little salt and pepper and into some hot oil.

Yes..........:headbang:..that pork loin is such good Value for money......and so versatile...

We don't eat wheat so I do tempura batter...egg white..corn flour..fizzy watter....:headbang:...Crisp....

Lovely to dip in a sweet chilli sauce............:drool:

View attachment 940346
When I do Guacamole, obviously fresh avacados, diced tomatoes, the "seasoning mix" is fresh lime juice and a dot of zest, garlic, onion and fresh cilantro. Take the garlic, onion and cilantro and pulverize it. Use a chef knife and just keep going through it. Small. Scoop all the juice and the pile into the avacado blend. Give it a good mixing. If ya need to thin it out a dot, put a splash of Corona in. I always do, as I usually have Corona around when I make Mexican food. The secret with using fresh garlic and onion is to let it chill it out little. Make it a 12 hours ahead of time or even the night before. That way it can meld together and the potent guys can settle down. Same with Mac Salad. It's 2x as good after 18 hours. Once it's good, season with some salt and pepper. It's a world class guacomole right there, and it's all from scratch.

That was only my 5th time making it, but it's mind blowing good.
94869ac326994093196b351f2eb2b5cc.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back