Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights fortune cookie made me crave a hot dog....
:crying:
IMG_7458.JPG

Making up a little pot roast for the pot head. Two pound boneless chuck under all those veggies cooking in some 3 packet juice. Cup of water, packet of Italian dressing mix, packet of ranch dressing mix, packet of brown gravy mix. :chef:

IMG_7459.JPG

Some bangin little homemade beef and cabbage potstickers with a 100% authentic takeout worthy sauce blend of Kikkoman Terriyaki, lemon juice, garlic powder, sugar, and Chinese 5 spice....the only thing that it's missing is some chopped green onions in the sauce, and that's more for looks anyway. As good as any takeout dumplings I've ever had. MUCH cheaper too....lol.
d729e5ca68dda2815709aa322082d0f0.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Wish I was there that looks like some good food good job [emoji482][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Thanks yes it was good with some wild rice and carrots hell of a meal. I welcome anyone to eat dinner at the farm anytime. Those chops came from miss bacon we butchered last fall. She loved apples and watermelon.

Thanks yes it was good with some wild rice and carrots hell of a meal. I welcome anyone to eat dinner at the farm anytime. Those chops came from miss bacon we butchered last fall. She loved apples and watermelon.
You butchered your own pig? That's awesome.....other than eating your friend. I like aminals. I would get too attached as a pet...but other than that, let's get slicing and filleting. I'll even jump right up in there and carve me some ribs right off the tree. Ahh, the ole Rib Tree. Extra tender crop this year!!

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back