Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some food when I got to see my dad the other week.
de83cacf66a5c1e74508569635d98d3f.jpg
02812708f3ef917b30a556091e4b0e9a.jpg
e315bb0b0bc1d7b811b165ba2074f5ad.jpg
That's my kinda grub Bushy. Lucky bastard having some chicken wings, IN A BASKET (somehow, the basket w/ checkerboard paper makes food taste even better) with your pops...my daddyo has this unique "allergy" to poultry. It started in like 1987 or so at Thanksgiving. I was a wee little lad playing with firetrucks and my NES, we drove to my uncle's up in the back country of Vermont. Apparently they did a culinary no-no...which is to stuff the cavity of a turkey with dressing (use aromatics instead, like carrots, onion, celery, lemon, garlic, shallots etc). We sit down to eat and start the scoop some and pass it down routine. Within the hour, everyone...and I do mean EVERYONE (except me....tee hee) got violently ill. It was a full on Barf-o-rama. Girlfriends barfing on boyfriend's, kids barfing on their parents, some fat lady barfed in her purse. The dummy sage and sausage stuffing was DIRTY. Bad cooking. Since that day, my pops gets sick as fuck if he has ANY kind of poultry. ???. Never heard anything like it, but its legit....he has gotten sick after going out to eat. My mom asked on the way out, and bam, chicken base. Some restaurants use that shit on everything. He has to ask now. I feel bad, cause good chicken is life changing. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

P.S. name that film

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

That's my kinda grub Bushy. Lucky bastard having some chicken wings, IN A BASKET (somehow, the basket w/ checkerboard paper makes food taste even better) with your pops...my daddyo has this unique "allergy" to poultry. It started in like 1987 or so at Thanksgiving. I was a wee little lad playing with firetrucks and my NES, we drove to my uncle's up in the back country of Vermont. Apparently they did a culinary no-no...which is to stuff the cavity of a turkey with dressing (use aromatics instead, like carrots, onion, celery, lemon, garlic, shallots etc). We sit down to eat and start the scoop some and pass it down routine. Within the hour, everyone...and I do mean EVERYONE (except me....tee hee) got violently ill. It was a full on Barf-o-rama. Girlfriends barfing on boyfriend's, kids barfing on their parents, some fat lady barfed in her purse. The dummy sage and sausage stuffing was DIRTY. Bad cooking. Since that day, my pops gets sick as fuck if he has ANY kind of poultry. ???. Never heard anything like it, but its legit....he has gotten sick after going out to eat. My mom asked on the way out, and bam, chicken base. Some restaurants use that shit on everything. He has to ask now. I feel bad, cause good chicken is life changing. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

P.S. name that film

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Ok the barf-o-rama part come from Steven King's novelette (or maybe short story) "The Body". Later adapted into the movie "Stand by Me".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back