Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deja vu....
20180522_233425.jpg

:drool: :cuss: :drool::cuss: :drool:..... Duggy, curse/bless ye!! I swear, if I ever get to the UK, I'm gonna squat in your front yard until you feed me everything you've tormented me with here- :rofl:
...seriously mate, you could run a food truck and just kill it! :d5: ... that brekky-pizza is a sell-out every day,... butter chicken bowl with naan- :bow:,.... too bad you can't offer "dessert" first as an appetizer! Talk about job security- :rofl:

A-T', you busted out the smoker yet?? I got ribs on my mind,...:hump:

... Stedi', good gawd those poor things are stuffed with gametes! :crying:
Try to just keep just a few big males, keep their lucky genes in the mix!

All of you have been tearing at my heart(stomach), with the carnivore delight. Doc says for my ticker I gotta stay away for the most part, but F^%$. I've been reading that's bullshit, which I already kinda knew. It's frying that veg. oil that will kill ya dead. I'm goin back to what I like and my body tells me so.

haha yeah man and that is the tip of the iceberg, im like a hipster about my food. I always take pics when i cook shit always turns out pretty good. Its what i love to do, when someone asks whats for dinner i always offer to grill. I can help it and i love to do it. Usually i end up taking over a grill at parties of friends, OR they as me to do so.

Here are three shoulders i smoked for a friends house warming party.
full

its funny to me that some see grilling as a chore, i just love to do it.
I grill almost 365 days a year and always smoke pheasant and quail for winter holidays with some pork shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back