Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snack time....
20180528_230152.jpg

You can't say you don't eat good lol I had some fresh tomatoes from my buddy last night and man I eat so much bout got sick you can't beat garden tomatoes !!
You can't beat garden anything. I for example like to pharm my own dope. Best in town no doubt....lol. But your absolutely right....whether it's sticking it to the food man or the hand picked genetics grown with love....anything grown from scratch tastes sweeter and just better in every way.

There called KAAHBS Joe

You can't say you don't eat good lol I had some fresh tomatoes from my buddy last night and man I eat so much bout got sick you can't beat garden tomatoes !!
You can't beat garden anything. I for example like to pharm my own dope. Best in town no doubt....lol. But your absolutely right....whether it's sticking it to the food man or the hand picked genetics grown with love....anything grown from scratch tastes sweeter and just better in every way.

There called KAAHBS Joe
I can't wait for local Organic Toms!

There called KAAHBS Joe
Hahahaha Well said Bro✌️ I to seem to Have the Best!! Homegrown anything is the Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back