Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers: thanks guys, I claim no credit for these, and I'll be asking her about the filling and the crust recipe,... @Ozone69 -- the recipe is for the crust, not sure if it's for the filling as well (meat pasty's)... she does her own filling with ground beef, and a cheese sauce... I'll get specifics! There's a ton of filling options, but in these it's just ground beef, onions, seasonings, and that cheese sauce,...

Bushy bro', I get that! My niece is doing a keto' diet, my sister is trying to cut down on wheat, sugar, carb's in general,.. but on occasion, one must cheat! :drool:

If you go digging, the prime rib gravy's got me curious (and drooling a little). :smoking:

Order up @Dudeski
20180521_221008.jpg

What's up fellow stoners? Wow.....didn't know that there was a whole thread dedicated to this. I posted this in my new journal, but what the heck, I will put it here where it belongs. @Duggy, what's up brother? That salad looks very healthy! Might have to give that a go tomorrow. I am looking to drop my winter baggage, so doing Pasta Primavera with a little cannabutter to top it off. This is in keeping with my new "Meatless Monday". I made this last week for the first time, and I didn't miss the meat at all. Pretty tasty indeed.

The Main Course
View attachment 906330

And Dessert.......Dinafem Critical+2.0.
View attachment 906335

From this little beauty, now in reveg.
View attachment 906337

View attachment 906338

Eat up, AFN! :peace:

Beautiful nug of 2.0 there .... very nice

...forgot about these pics! I had to stop mid-meal to take them,... :biggrin: ... beefy meat and cheese pies, with prime rib gravy- :drool: ... man I'm telling you, the crust recipe on this is outstanding! buttery flavor is so rich and savory,... my sister made these, so I'm not sure if she made changes, but the base recipe is straight out of the Joy of Cooking book,....:thumbsup:

View attachment 907703 View attachment 907704

I could role with this for sure....

:drool: :cuss: :drool::cuss: :drool:..... Duggy, curse/bless ye!! I swear, if I ever get to the UK, I'm gonna squat in your front yard until you feed me everything you've tormented me with here- :rofl:
...seriously mate, you could run a food truck and just kill it! :d5: ... that brekky-pizza is a sell-out every day,... butter chicken bowl with naan- :bow:,.... too bad you can't offer "dessert" first as an appetizer! Talk about job security- :rofl:

A-T', you busted out the smoker yet?? I got ribs on my mind,...:hump:

... Stedi', good gawd those poor things are stuffed with gametes! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back