Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick egg salad for lunch...
20180514_120015.jpg

What's up fellow stoners? Wow.....didn't know that there was a whole thread dedicated to this. I posted this in my new journal, but what the heck, I will put it here where it belongs. @Duggy, what's up brother? That salad looks very healthy! Might have to give that a go tomorrow. I am looking to drop my winter baggage, so doing Pasta Primavera with a little cannabutter to top it off. This is in keeping with my new "Meatless Monday". I made this last week for the first time, and I didn't miss the meat at all. Pretty tasty indeed.

The Main Course
DSCN1483.JPG

And Dessert.......Dinafem Critical+2.0.
DSCN1497.JPG

From this little beauty, now in reveg.
DSCN1233.JPG

DSCN1237.JPG

Eat up, AFN! :peace:

:cuss:..bloody Tag bug!.... @A-Train :biggrin:-- another gorgeous meal my friend,... I'd stay for dessert at least! :rofl: ...I have a recipe for N'Orleans style breadpudding and rum sauce that I'm dying to try,... it'd be a perfect finish to the Gumbo Z'Herbs that I freakin' LOVE! :drool:,.... with Trinity rice of course,...:woohoo1:

>>. @Dudeski :crying: -- not killing me that way brother! I don't like seafood, so his perverse sense of humor compulses him to wave it at me!.. though the presentation is lovely,...:eyebrows:

>> @Ribbzzy @Frankthetank ... thanks to you guys, page 111 is the healthiest one in this thread to date! :rofl:.... though Duggy and Nate had a go at it on 112,...:biggrin: Nate, how's the C+2.0? I'm dyin' to grow this, bean are burning in my head and fridge right now,...

>> Duggy! :cuss::cuss::cuss: ... as ever, cruel to be kind! :rofl: :drool:

...forgot about these pics! I had to stop mid-meal to take them,... :biggrin: ... beefy meat and cheese pies, with prime rib gravy- :drool: ... man I'm telling you, the crust recipe on this is outstanding! buttery flavor is so rich and savory,... my sister made these, so I'm not sure if she made changes, but the base recipe is straight out of the Joy of Cooking book,....:thumbsup:

s2.jpg
s1.jpg

...forgot about these pics! I had to stop mid-meal to take them,... :biggrin: ... beefy meat and cheese pies, with prime rib gravy- :drool: ... man I'm telling you, the crust recipe on this is outstanding! buttery flavor is so rich and savory,... my sister made these, so I'm not sure if she made changes, but the base recipe is straight out of the Joy of Cooking book,....:thumbsup:

View attachment 907703 View attachment 907704
:drool: I would die for some of them. They look so scrumptious. We trying to do low carb here now as wife is diabetic and trying to get blood sugars back under control.

View attachment 907703 View attachment 907704

I need to look through the old cookbook pile now to see if one is a copy of Joy of Cooking for these. :chef:

:cheers: thanks guys, I claim no credit for these, and I'll be asking her about the filling and the crust recipe,... @Ozone69 -- the recipe is for the crust, not sure if it's for the filling as well (meat pasty's)... she does her own filling with ground beef, and a cheese sauce... I'll get specifics! There's a ton of filling options, but in these it's just ground beef, onions, seasonings, and that cheese sauce,...

Bushy bro', I get that! My niece is doing a keto' diet, my sister is trying to cut down on wheat, sugar, carb's in general,.. but on occasion, one must cheat! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back