Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5h later.... either the date went well or you forgot [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

:smoking:again??! :eyebrows: ... shit, I wanna date you! :crying:.... have a superb meal my friends- :cheers:

Leftover fried chicken (takeout) from a couple nights ago plus a leftover waffle from breakfast equals a pretty tasty lunch....

(inherited a luv of cold, leftover chicken straight out of the fridge from mom)
IMG_6695.JPG

Hahah..... after dinner dessert was indeed delightful :crying:

Let's see what I managed getting pics of....

We hit a bar before heading to the restaurant that specializes in an infused alchohol of all kinds.... I'm more of a pure whiskey kinda dude but I did have an amazing spicy bloody Mary from them...

Started with this..
Screenshot_20180429-132145_Gallery.jpg

Then a shot or two of pepperoncini infused vodka for the spice....
20180429_132324.jpg

Tonight I didn't really have a main meal just ordered stuff that looked good lol.. we started with sushi.. I know its @Waira favorite... I'm sorry:smoking:I forgot pics but the soft shell crab roll was tha bomb

We had some Asian spring rolls and a deconstructed scallop BLT..... these scallops were delicious to me but the wife didn't care for them due to they had a smokey flavor from being prepared on a hard wood fire..
20180428_212859.jpg
20180428_212854.jpg

Then a bowl of spicy clams...

I know this meal is killing @Waira lol....

20180428_214741.jpg

Then a little bread pudding and a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream...

20180428_215040.jpg

Hahah..... after dinner dessert was indeed delightful :crying:

Let's see what I managed getting pics of....

We hit a bar before heading to the restaurant that specializes in an infused alchohol of all kinds.... I'm more of a pure whiskey kinda dude but I did have an amazing spicy bloody Mary from them...

Started with this..
View attachment 899520

Then a shot or two of pepperoncini infused vodka for the spice....
View attachment 899521

Tonight I didn't really have a main meal just ordered stuff that looked good lol.. we started with sushi.. I know its @Waira favorite... I'm sorry:smoking:I forgot pics but the soft shell crab roll was tha bomb

We had some Asian spring rolls and a deconstructed scallop BLT..... these scallops were delicious to me but the wife didn't care for them due to they had a smokey flavor from being prepared on a hard wood fire..
View attachment 899525 View attachment 899524

Then a bowl of spicy clams...

I know this meal is killing @Waira lol....

View attachment 899528

Then a little bread pudding and a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream...

View attachment 899530

It's not just killing waira!

Such a happy belly right now. Reverse seared up some tenderloin steaks and roasted some asparagus in the pellet grill, then tossed a little hominy on the side to round it all out real nice.

IMG_6706.JPG
IMG_6707.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back