For some weird reason my mechanical light timer doesn't turn off automaticaly. I took it down and reconfigured it but same thing.

Wierd thing is it will turn on and off when I manualy twist the dial around, so I have no idea why...

I just flipped to 12/12 a few days ago (or tried to :crying:)

Easiest thing is to replace it but it really bugs me :wall:

In the meantime I set timers and flip switches twice per day 😑

The bottom of my feet are just one large callus at this point. I cut out the bottom of the floorboards in my pickup so I can Fred Flintstone it around town. Takes a little bit to get going on gravel but saving on gas and honestly I could walk on lava at this point.
A pedicure is definitely in order 👀

For some weird reason my mechanical light timer doesn't turn off automaticaly. I took it down and reconfigured it but same thing.

Wierd thing is it will turn on and off when I manualy twist the dial around, so I have no idea why...

I just flipped to 12/12 a few days ago (or tried to :crying:)

Easiest thing is to replace it but it really bugs me :wall:

In the meantime I set timers and flip switches twice per day 😑
I like my wifi power outlet i use for my main light! Can change hours in an app and it reconnects itself after a power outage unless u lose it for days! Took me a while to initially connect it til i realized i needed to use my home wifi address without the 5g part on the end just the old 4g address and worked right away! For some reason can’t connect over 5g! :shrug:

6B075481-5A39-42C1-A545-859EFADC31ED.png
AF7C8259-366F-453A-8C8E-D0337E1A12D3.png
B3A5C578-434A-4FE3-B5AE-C7858CEB22DA.png

Back