I’ll stick with parking lot cheesesteaks! ;) :eyebrows::crying:
image.jpg

I have had SOS with all kinds of meat. My understanding was it was any meat sliced, ground, or shredded in a gravy over any type of toasted bread. The way my mom made it growing up was with chipped salted beef in a jar with a simple cream gravy over toasted english muffins. We called it “cream chipped beef on toast” but mom admitted later that she learned it as S.O.S. Or “shit on a shingle” . Ive had it that way, with ground beef, turkey, and roast beef. All of them delicious.🤤
My dad spent 33 days on Iwo Jima he was a a marine 50 cal machine gunner. his first day on board leaving the island on a navy vassal headed for Japan they served SOS he said it was the best meal of his life! We made a ground beef version for him occasionally.

Ps I am so fucked up......... two margaritas.
IMG_20241004_165048361.jpgIMG_20241004_160433562.jpg

Good to hear. My son in law and daughter were watching old school the other day and he said "I love Frank the Tank" and I said yeah he posts funny shit. He instantly shoots back you follow Will Farrell? Ughhhhh fucking kids.
@AJrexxx Good to see you buddy what's going on.
Laughing Hyena Bahama Paint Photoperiod Day 77 day 47 of flower

IMG_1104.jpeg

IMG_1103.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1100.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg
The Bahama Paint buds look like trouble, that structure has been so prone to BR in my grows past. Keep the airflow up.

Back