Waiting on the little shit to get done lounging in the yard then gonna start in.
9 days left Americans, don't neglect to vote.
1730044620160.gif

1730044659962.gif

She may be a thirsty heifer cuz i know that look…..under watered would be my top 3 guesses! ;)

Yeah that's what I was thinking/hoping it is added a fertigation to the schedule the other day to get more runoff and will probably add another this week just barely getting 20% runoff for the day currently and that's for all of them I don't check individually :pass:

All of the sudden I had a yellow/black striped horsefly-looking insect buzzing around in December. That must have been soil. So I bake my soil now 🤷
Sounds like a polar fly to me! :shrug::rofl:
9078A506-6F67-4892-8849-38270606E98D.jpeg
915417E9-D7C8-46B3-B4DB-3DE699DADFE6.jpeg

Yeah that's what I was thinking/hoping it is added a fertigation to the schedule the other day to get more runoff and will probably add another this week just barely getting 20% runoff for the day currently and that's for all of them I don't check individually :pass:
If the others are fine would it work better to just add an extra dripper to the 1 pot?

If the others are fine would it work better to just add an extra dripper to the 1 pot?

Not really easily able to add ports to manifold especially just one I already have 4 droppers per pot for better distribution

Not really easily able to add ports to manifold especially just one I already have 4 droppers per pot for better distribution
Maybe if u just cut the plant in half it will drink half as much! :shrug::d5::crying:

1730045668469.gif

Back