Good Morfnoevight all! EO dabs later.

Thank you @Mañ'O'Green, i should know better. She seems to be on the mend now so🤞. Hope you are well. I will take this and learn from it. Would you recommend re-inoculation of bennies about halfway thru? Somebody told me it would be a good idea.
There are generally 3 times when adding bennies is cost effective:

1. starting the grow. Either below the seeds or added to the hole at transplant for the roots to grow through. They will coat the roots and be carried into the soil with them. The bennies will live and reproduce as long as the environment remains friendly.

2. If your pot gets too dry or too hot/cold or remains too wet for too long. These conditions will kill or cause the microbes to go dormant.

3. Two weeks before harvest. The roots of the plant stop exuding carbohydrates for the microbes and redirect all of it to the flowers. This lowers the microbe count so a boost now is beneficial. You also need to add the carbohydrates the plant is not feeding. I like to use AN Bud Candy for this. It has some carbs you cannot get elsewhere, it feeds the microbes and is uptake able by the plant roots directly.

Ever go for cats? Thats what I target.
I went SCUBA diving in Bass Lake to recover some personal property on a sunken boat for a friend. It was only in 70 feet of water. The wallet and gear was easy to find. So I had plenty of time to look around. I noticed an eye looking at me from the muddy bottom and went closer to see what it was. A giant channel cat bigger than me got up off the bottom and swam off, It gave me quite a start.

Ooooo La La

Back