well, lookin at it izn't makin me wanna puke, so...........there'z that :biggrin: ppp
Well it should….. that’s raw pork! :doh: :doh: :doh:

1729443251978.gif

1729443270173.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Good morning everybody at AFN!!! Happy Sunday Funday!!! Grabbing b-fast and coffee with my youngest Eustace and Boris and about to hit the dog park!! Got a new ball for Boris, he basically picked it out at the store and didnt want to let it go, so we got a new ball! After that we will probably hit the comic book shop and watch some scary movies! All the girls are looking lovely today!!! Just waiting on my new grow light, should be here tomorrow, then i can finish setting everything up!!! Not gonna let the outside determine what happens on the inside, i am a warrior of love, breathing fire of the utmost power and potency. The Weedian, Hashishian a being after my own heart, on a pilgrimage to spread the smoke. “Drop out of life with bong in hand, follow the smoke to the riff-filled land!”

Good morning everybody at AFN!!! Happy Sunday Funday!!! Grabbing b-fast and coffee with my youngest Eustace and Boris and about to hit the dog park!! Got a new ball for Boris, he basically picked it out at the store and didnt want to let it go, so we got a new ball! After that we will probably hit the comic book shop and watch some scary movies! All the girls are looking lovely today!!! Just waiting on my new grow light, should be here tomorrow, then i can finish setting everything up!!! Not gonna let the outside determine what happens on the inside, i am a warrior of love, breathing fire of the utmost power and potency. The Weedian, Hashishian a being after my own heart, on a pilgrimage to spread the smoke. “Drop out of life with bong in hand, follow the smoke to the riff-filled land!”

As Tim Leary said…..

“Lift up your feet and float down stream…” :pass: :weed:

Back