Goodmorning homies, Sunday sesh is in order!
:smokeout:

Or as @420Forever calls it, Metal Mass!

1000029446.jpg

Happy Sunday morning everyone.

My Gnome Auto's grow is coming along. 4 each of Coal Miner's Daughter, Bobby's Widow and JEM.

About half my seedlings are up!

1729438722003.png

3 Coal Miner's Daughter and 2 Bobby's Widow.

The JEM did not fair too well. 2 had some damp off issues, the seed sprouted and the head fell off. I think I let them get too hot, the soil was very warm to the touch, so I moved the heat mats to the sides of the tent instead of directly underneath.

I replaced the seeds that had died, and then there were also a few that hadn't popped open yet. I went ahead and added an extra seed to those cups too. Maybe I'll get 2 seedling, if so, oh no, how horrible! I'll just pick the biggest one in a few weeks and snip the other.

So my plan here is two-fold.

My wife likes edibles, she makes brownies and fudge and always has an edible around 9pm before bed.

I also would like to create more seeds - both for myself, and to give to friends. I have a friend who was growing outside this summer.

1729439111294.png

Clearly she needs some help, lol. Someone gave her the seeds and told her that variety "likes potassium so give it pickle juice." I was like...yeah, don't do that. Thats dumb.

She lives along a busy road, so I suggested Auto's would probably be best for her as they won't get taller than her fence before harvest.

If I get multiple females of a variety, I have some silver thiosulfate to treat half them with, so I can create some (I think its called?) C1 seeds? Whatever it is when its a self cross where you make half the plant female. I will keep those small as I know you aren't supposed to consume them because of heavy metal poisoning.

Last night I took some of the shrooms I grew to test them out before giving them to any of my friends.

4 grams. Hol-ee-shiite. I've never had a full on ego death before. And I was just gone. Laying on my porch staring at the stars and I was struggling with time. I watched a sci-fi movie earlier in the day and I couldn't remember if it was real or not as I was staring at the stars and they kept moving around. I completely forgot that I had a house and a wife and stuff and I eventually got up and wandered into my house where I found my wife, and she suggested food. I had forgotten food was a thing, and she got me pizza. Apparently I freaked her out because I had a full on breakdown in our kitchen, bawling my eyes out and trying to explain that I forgot I was married and how happy I was to have her and how much she meant to me now that she was back. Then I spent the rest of the night watching videos on facebook and trying to figure out if I normally could think inside of my head like this or if it was the shrooms until I decided I just wanted to go back to normal so I went and crawled into bed.

Back