462782536_122195108762080652_4769386450318585928_n.jpg

Lead on McDuff......:lildab:. #LiveDabSpot feel free to join in.........

Bluestruttin

The phrase Lead on, Macduff, meaning “Let's go!” or “You go on ahead and I'll follow,” is an alteration of the famous phrase from the final scene of combat in Shakespeare's Macbeth (Bookshop|Amazon), where Macbeth lures his opponent into combat saying, Lay on, Macduff, And damned be him that first cries “Hold!

Good morning and happy Saturday AFN hope everybody is getting to enjoy the weekend!!!! I drank coffee today and now i feel like i can shoot lightning from my finger tips!!! Wizard ish! I may have had a not so great day yesterday but today im feeling totally blessed and extremely grateful for what i have and the people i am blessed to have in my life. Gotta water and feed the outdoor girls today, they were looming awesome yesterday, im loving how my Gorilla Cookies mutant is turning out! I wish i would got my ish together sooner so i coulda at least tried to self it and preserve those genetics, but i will have to next time i run into something so unique! Anyway have a blessed day y’all ❤️🙏🌱

Back