A friend just tested Grabba from 3 different stores

All 3 tested positive for FENTANYL

Be safe friends.
If it doesn't have to be tobacco, go with King Palms.

They are surprisingly smooth and burn slow and even.

Welp….. I got about half the caulking finished before I ran out… :doh:

I started gathering my keys and wallet for a hardware store run…. Then I realized….

I’ve been a pretty good boss to myself lately…. Keeping myself on task, providing materials and a safe work environment. I’ve been a pretty good employee….doing my best to get the job done with minimal complaining, making sure not to damage the bosses shit….

The only thing missing is the stoner that works here…. So I’m taking the rest of the day off to get super duper high, and cooking a ridiculously large steak over an open fire. Dabs…. There will be lots and lots of dabs…. And I’ll probably get super high and tell my boss off. Since I’m the boss, I’ll probably take it fairly well….

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Welp….. I got about half the caulking finished before I ran out… :doh:

I started gathering my keys and wallet for a hardware store run…. Then I realized….

I’ve been a pretty good boss to myself lately…. Keeping myself on task, providing materials and a safe work environment. I’ve been a pretty good employee….doing my best to get the job done with minimal complaining, making sure not to damage the bosses shit….

The only thing missing is the stoner that works here…. So I’m taking the rest of the day off to get super duper high, and cooking a ridiculously large steak over an open fire. Dabs…. There will be lots and lots of dabs…. And I’ll probably get super high and tell my boss off. Since I’m the boss, I’ll probably take it fairly well….

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
And tunes. Don't forget the tunes.

1000003295.jpg

Back