I just wanted to use some funny gifs and everyone else seemed to have passed out early this evening! :shrug::haha::crying:

1729311218274.gif

Hey @Lil Dab me and bro in law making plans to go hit the lake sometime before end of the month! Going to joe pool lake which is a manmade lake that was built nearby where i lived while going to high school so we used to go fish there all the time from the marina barges! It was crazy that it was a really big lake but they weren’t totally done digging it out in spots and had crazy storms with such bad flooding come in that it filled the lake in early and a bunch of the bulldozers and shit they were digging with just wound up finding themselves in an eternal watery grave and are still there 25yrs later! There is a promo code to take 30% off the price so we are gonna get this when we go to up our experience! :eyebrows::headbang::vibe::crying:

1729312658468.jpg

That price is tomorrow’s rate but on weekdays its only $160 for 4hr rental and then $48 off with the 30% promo code so only $125 with tax is worth it! Wanted to do the small pontoon one to take the nephews and my sister and everybody but it was almost $500 and I ain’t paying that shit myself for only 4hr rental! Fishing boat it is! Its more the size i could use to do some stunt jumps too so win win! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

Last edited:
Anybody ever ordered from here? This is a top notch carb cap designed for my carta but sold out all over the place so unless when i call tomorrow the shop in dallas thats a dealer has 1 in stock wanna order 1 so just curious if anyone knew what this place was about? :shrug::d5:

One trick pony makes some bad ass ones but I ain’t got them @Frankthetank funds! :eyebrows::crying::d5:

691963DC-E338-4968-9EBA-445E8A524042.png

Back