WTH is that, some kind of training video? I didnt see that section on xvideos or xhamster.

This is actually part of my work-out routine. I purposely cut the strings a few inches short so there's virtually no way I'm getting those babies unless I get in better shape.

Then afterwards, I can both enjoy a snack AND a bowl.

I'm living in the future, and you guys are like "duh-uh." I feel like I'm talking to Moose from the Archie comic books with half these dialogues.
1729274533305.png

Halloween games? Whats that about.
Where u been man? Usually do like a pumpkin carving contest and did the one where it was cleverest way of demolishing a pumpkin! Just hadn’t heard anything for this year but I don’t move around the forum rarely ever! I stay parked here! :shrug::rofl:

Where u been man? Usually do like a pumpkin carving contest and did the one where it was cleverest way of demolishing a pumpkin! Just hadn’t heard anything for this year but I don’t move around the forum rarely ever! I stay parked here! :shrug::rofl:
Ok, I remember them. Be patient with me lil brother, I smoke a LOT of weed.

Cheyenne pepper works great for none lethal. Otherwise trap and exterminate!
Cheyenne is a city in Wyoming! Or the name of a white girl probably living in a trailer park! ;) :shrug::rofl:

1729274752031.gif

This is actually part of my work-out routine. I purposely cut the strings a few inches short so there's virtually no way I'm getting those babies unless I get in better shape.

Then afterwards, I can both enjoy a snack AND a bowl.

I'm living in the future, and you guys are like "duh-uh." I feel like I'm talking to Moose from the Archie comic books with half these dialogues.
View attachment 1713137
My one serious comment today, if your gonna do anything with a hotdog, its got to be a Hippy hotdog.

Bobbing for hot dogs.

lol

Actually. I saw this really, really funny video that made me think of you the other day, let me find it.

You know…. I think you might spend too much time on social media…. Perhaps you should get a hobby… may I suggest growing weed? :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know…. I think you might spend too much time on social media…. Perhaps you should get a hobby… may I suggest growing weed? :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did that. I have grown probably over 60,000+ plants to date now (with commercial growing.)

I'm into HOT DOGS now!

Back