Bring em with!
654e72e9dcef6ee483b58fbac657d133.gif
70dcbd39-031e-4663-b735-1ac324b6bb72_text.gif

Done with work @Lil Dab .....?......... :pass: ...

Yup just got home:pass:

saw you getting a Hermie... who's.....?

It's one of Jean-O's Photoperiods The Legend

Is it my imagination or do we seem to be getting a few Hermies lately.....?..

I don't know about a few lately I get them from time to time. I guess the more I think about it I have had a few some early in flower then end up being fine just throw some early and that's it. I have had a handful of plants do this in late flower I don't know if it's something I've done or just them telling me it's time to harvest. Not sure what I would have done to cause this besides maybe some light stress but honestly don't think she was getting that much. It's weird Bahama paint I'm growing with these threw some nanners in early flower but has turned into some the best buds I've had. The legend waited till the end to do it:shrug:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet.

Felt pretty good this morning but ran out of gas. I lost 10 pounds in 6 days. When my guts are offline I cannot eat much and I don't think much nutrition is absorbed. Some of that is water weight but 5 or more is fat I burned up.

@Bill.de.Cat Hope the Antibiotics do the trick.

Got my car today…..took it to get inspected at the dealership, came back with an oil leak that needs addressed…..called the warranty company, they didn’t bat an eye…they okayed 3500 smackeroos worth of work to get it right…within like sixty seconds. I expected an argument, but no issue whatsoever…. :headbang: Tech said the rest of the car is spotless, super clean… no other issues…

The old owner’s phone was still listed in the Bluetooth menu….titled: “Jump Off My Shit Hoe” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Back