Your welcome to winter up north!

1000003428.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! way past EO. No dabs.

Another bad IBS day :shrug:

A big ol’ comfy used Buick…..

The VA notified me last week that my local cboc no longer has a doctor….. so I have to drive over 100 miles to the city if I want to be seen…. So needed something other than the Jeep….

Plus me and Duder will do road trips now too…. It’s got a back seat like a couch :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Hopefully you get whatever is causing the weakness figured out….
Nice ride.

I owned a 1979 Cadillac Coupe Deville, it was like driving your living room down the road. The AC could make ice in July. The back seat was like a couch, got used like one also. I had to park it on the street once at a restaurant and it was hit by some drunk guy in a pick-up, it killed my car and him.

I messaged Antonio about the Lemon Z grow contest. I am going to buy my own seeds for it and participate, he gave me a discount code for the US site. It does not work yet so I messaged him again asking if he knew when it would be live. I will let you know when I hear from him. It is AFN20 but not active yet.
@Entombed Thank you, I am signed up for the Lemon Z grow if I get picked. I want to make it an all DP grow so will pick-up some Tropical Tangie to grow with it.

Good Morfnoevight All! way past EO. No dabs.

Another bad IBS day :shrug:

Nice ride.

I owned a 1979 Cadillac Coupe Deville, it was like driving your living room down the road. The AC could make ice in July. The back seat was like a couch, got used like one also. I had to park it on the street once at a restaurant and it was hit by some drunk guy in a pick-up, it killed my car and him.

@Entombed Thank you, I am signed up for the Lemon Z grow if I get picked. I want to make it an all DP grow so will pick-up some Tropical Tangie to grow with it.
Sorry to hear about your gut again. Feel better soon!

Back