Here's the handle off instagram. Looks like whoever owns the car owns the Taste of Asia and/or the Tae Kwon Do place. Could be a stereotype, but...from your description, maybe different peeps though

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 9.17.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Here's the mass wait off instagram. Looks like whoever owns the car owns the Taste of Asia and/or the Tae Kwon Do place. Could be a stereotype, but...

View attachment 1710183
Lmfao this dude was black and maybe 25yrs old! Not only was he driving that he was wearing a big fucking rolex and some fly versace sunglasses! If he is in real estate for real I need to ask if he’s hiring! :eyebrows::crying:

1727918956730.png

Unless thats an old pic and I didn’t recognize him with sunglasses on don’t think this is who was driving it! This dudes face seemed way thinner too!

View attachment 1710184

Unless thats an old pic and I didn’t recognize him with sunglasses on don’t think this is who was driving it! This dudes face seemed way thinner too!
You should write some kind of book about this or some shit :biggrin: Like a choose your own adventure or something

You should write some kind of book about this or some shit :biggrin: Like a choose your own adventure or something
I need to just start selling overpriced photo beans just like copycat genetics! Then i can get my own! That dudes IG is nothing but a fleet of crazy luxury cars!

Back