G

Idk i pretty much been awake since they put the drain in, just taking little naps. Hows hubby? N how are you holding up?

Doing okay @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :pass: ... hubby says this morning that he has started to feel his belly muscles again...:headbang:...and he's done two car journeys...which is a blessing coz my car is sick...

So... little bit improvement every day... can't ask more than that huh...?....

He lost over a stone in 6 days.... he's growing back into his skin......:crying:

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Milton almost gone, still some wind n rain and will be for a day or two. Looks to moving offshore at Titusville right now. Looks like we didn't lose power last night cause stove clock not flashing. Hope everyone's morning is a great one.

Great to hear you Safe @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:....

Morning Pinks, how ya feeling brother.
Just happy to be here. Ran outta gas yesterday so tonight i managed to get the new fabric pot set up in the closet. Going to plant in a little while ... after food :chef:
Glad to hear u did alright with the storm.
Doing okay @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :pass: ... hubby says this morning that he has started to feel his belly muscles again...:headbang:...and he's done two car journeys...which is a blessing coz my car is sick...

So... little bit improvement every day... can't ask more than that huh...?....

He lost over a stone in 6 days.... he's growing back into his skin......:crying:
That sounds like hes improving 👍
Ya its crazy how fast the weight can drop off

Birdbath still standing, garbage cans still standing and I slept through it so we didn't get much more than a good cleaning.

That sounds like hes improving 👍
Ya its crazy how fast the weight can drop off

Aye.... I'd like to lose the weight...but not like that........:d5:...

His stomach still won't tolerate much more than pap still.....:chef:...and he hasn't had a drink for about 3 weeks....so slowly slowly....

News crews chomping at the bit waiting on sunrise so they can run out and show us the damage......real and manufactured.

Aye.... I'd like to lose the weight...but not like that........:d5:...

His stomach still won't tolerate much more than pap still.....:chef:...and he hasn't had a drink for about 3 weeks....so slowly slowly....
I got something begining of last month that laid me low. Could barely do what I had to to take care of wife and I. Even after the sickness was gone, 3/4 days I was very weak, no energy....took me till the 1st to get into my doctor and he gave me a round of anti-B's and steriods, knocked it right out. Did 3 of the home covid tests, all were negative, soooo. Their x-ray machine was down so got a referal to get a couple done but hurricanes been screwing that up.

Watching Nefarious on YT Movies.....it's fvcking good.

Back